By Thumb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ask any question and receive 50-100 responses from real people in just a few minutes!
Get feedback, help others with your opinion, and start a conversation…instantly.
The Joy of Thumb:
- Get instant feedback from the Thumb community
- Feel good helping others by giving your own opinion
- Converse one-on-one with people that share your opinions
- Easily filter by topic, etc. to get relevant responses and new content
The Press (on The Joy of Thumb):
- “Thumb’s average usage is currently 2nd only to Facebook’s” - TechCrunch
- “Thumb is so hot, it’s twice as addictive as Pinterest” – VentureBeat
- “Angry Birds-like addictive” – Portfolio
- “Highly addictive” – Mashable
- “The immediacy is striking” – GigaOm
- “Dead simple” – The Next Web
Other Thumbers (on The Joy of Thumb):
- “This app is like crack. I want more!!”
- “It’s like Facebook, but better; I can’t stop!!”
- “I love this app, It’s better than tumblr and instagram! Pure awesome!”
- “I’ve met so many great people and made so many new friends!”
- “More addictive than cocaine!!!”
- “It’s like crack. You have been warned.”
- “This is more addictive than smoking.”
- “No app has affected me like this one. I can’t put it down, seriously.”
* Registration is required and users must be 13 and over.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
- bug fixes
A great way to meet people (if you learn how to use it)
I wonder if they offer a 'Thumbs Anonymous' for us addicted folk 😜
I've been using Thumb since its infancy and as such seen it go through many growth spurts, some good, some really ugly! In it's current state, it's actually a decent place to meet new people from all over the world! Sure, there are naysayers out there saying that there's many desperate people looking for attention on parts of it, but there's a simple fix for that! Thumb has a list of categories that people would have to select one of before they post... The so called 'trouble posts' are more often than not in the 'selfies' category. The great thing with Thumb is that you can pick and choose which categories you want to answer questions in! If you don't want those 'selfies' posts, just deselect it in the list and *poof*, they're gone!!! As simple as that!
So don't let these naysayers ruin your chance at a chance to answer questions as simple as "How cute is my hair cut?" to questions that truly make you think! You may even help someone with their relationship or what to name their new puppy! :)
My 2 year love
Although I don't use this app anymore, I used to use it all the time back when it was "opinionated" and then it changed to "thumb" It was really neat asking advice. Although trying to search through all of the creepers and weird comments people would leave gets to be annoying and needs to be monitored a little better. BUT! One day feeling sad about something I asked how I could be cheered up and some random guy helped me feel better and little did I know I would be happily involved for 2 years with that random guy meeting face to face and planning our future now. So although it's not a dating site I suppose it brings people together and helps people, and what's wrong with that? Nothing:) so try it out see if you like it. I did. -1 star for creepy 15 year olds asking for kik and pictures. Bleh 👅
Do not download
Be careful with this app. After one day of using this I started getting spam on my phone popping up only when I opened the app. Ads about naked pix and would only give me an option for ok so I had to keep shutting the app. It seems to me that thumb is not a safe app anymore. It use to be better over a yr ago now I come back to find it has changed for the worse. I don't want to risk messing up my phone so I'm staying off this horrible app. There's also lots of pervs and children on it. Children and teens asking to rate them. People with fake profiles. Men of all ages trying to talk and flirt with anything and anyone. Questions are not interesting at all, they all consist of something sexual now. I think they should shut down this app if they're not going to do a better job at making it better. Do not let your kids download this, or your wife or husband or anyone you care about because not only is it dangerous but I believe it's not safe for your computer or phone.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jan 12, 2014
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thumb, Inc.
- © 2012 Thumb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30,000 Coins$4.99
- 100,000 Coins$9.99
- Profile Visitors in the last 30 days$1.99
- Disable Ads Upgrade$2.99
- Question Boost 250$4.99
- 300,000 Coins$19.99
- Tidal Effects Pack$0.99
- Street Effects Pack$1.99
- Memes Sticker Pack$1.99
- 1,000,000 Coins$39.99