By Thumb, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ask any question and receive 50-100 responses from real people in just a few minutes!
Get feedback, help others with your opinion, and start a conversation…instantly.
The Joy of Thumb:
- Get instant feedback from the Thumb community
- Feel good helping others by giving your own opinion
- Converse one-on-one with people that share your opinions
- Easily filter by topic, etc. to get relevant responses and new content
The Press (on The Joy of Thumb):
- “Thumb’s average usage is currently 2nd only to Facebook’s” - TechCrunch
- “Thumb is so hot, it’s twice as addictive as Pinterest” – VentureBeat
- “Angry Birds-like addictive” – Portfolio
- “Highly addictive” – Mashable
- “The immediacy is striking” – GigaOm
- “Dead simple” – The Next Web
Other Thumbers (on The Joy of Thumb):
- “This app is like crack. I want more!!”
- “It’s like Facebook, but better; I can’t stop!!”
- “I love this app, It’s better than tumblr and instagram! Pure awesome!”
- “I’ve met so many great people and made so many new friends!”
- “More addictive than cocaine!!!”
- “It’s like crack. You have been warned.”
- “This is more addictive than smoking.”
- “No app has affected me like this one. I can’t put it down, seriously.”
* Registration is required and users must be 13 and over.
What's New in Version 4.0.2
- bug fixes
Do not download
Be careful with this app. After one day of using this I started getting spam on my phone popping up only when I opened the app. Ads about naked pix and would only give me an option for ok so I had to keep shutting the app. It seems to me that thumb is not a safe app anymore. It use to be better over a yr ago now I come back to find it has changed for the worse. I don't want to risk messing up my phone so I'm staying off this horrible app. There's also lots of pervs and children on it. Children and teens asking to rate them. People with fake profiles. Men of all ages trying to talk and flirt with anything and anyone. Questions are not interesting at all, they all consist of something sexual now. I think they should shut down this app if they're not going to do a better job at making it better. Do not let your kids download this, or your wife or husband or anyone you care about because not only is it dangerous but I believe it's not safe for your computer or phone.
Reading all these complaints I figured I should add my opinion (since that's what Thumb is about). First, for everyone complaining about kik and sex pics and whatnot, you can unclick the selfie category, problem solved. While I didn't have the app when it was Opinionaided, I really enjoy what Thumb is now. The hashtags are new and I use them to ask q's to different groups of people about certain topics. To me Thumb is addicting, I love helping people through the app by answering questions or chatting with them
Thumb has turned to crap.
I've had this app on and off for a few years, and I'll admit I used to love it but now every post is exactly the same. Even when the category you're in has nothing to do with it, all you see is selfies of 12 year old girls asking if they're pretty, and desperate guys asking for kik. If you're into that, then go for it and download this app. I understand this app is meant for you to get opinions, but it gets annoying when you see the same thing over and over. I would NOT recommend downloading this app if you're looking for genuine advice because most people either thumb down/move on to the next post or give crappy advice.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jan 12, 2014
- Version: 4.0.2
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thumb, Inc.
- © 2012 Thumb, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30,000 Coins$4.99
- Profile Visitors in the last 30 days$1.99
- 100,000 Coins$9.99
- Disable Ads Upgrade$2.99
- Question Boost 250$4.99
- 1,000,000 Coins$39.99
- 300,000 Coins$19.99
- Street Effects Pack$1.99
- Memes Sticker Pack$1.99
- Toy Camera Effects Pack$1.99