By soft-evolution GmbH & Co. KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Thumbs! enables you to create thumbnails for your favourite sites and easily access them with a single click. All websites are directly opened in the app, so you can easily browse and switch back to your thumbnails.
- Create as many thumbs as you want
- Create categories (e.g. Paul's thumbs and Laura's thumbs), so that you add thumbnails only to your personal page
- Change the thumb size until it fits your needs
- Set priority
- Sort alphabetical, by click count, creation date and priority. All thumbs will fly to their new location in a smooth animation
- Thumbs are created directly on the iPad. There's no 3rd. party service required
- Refresh a single thumb with a finger tap
- Refresh all thumbs with a single click
- Open website directly in the app
- Full landscape and portrait mode support
- Switch back and forward between website and your thumbnail overview
- Create a new thumb directly from the browser with only two clicks
- Set horizontal/vertical padding between thumbs
What's New in Version 1.3
- NEW: Set a custom sort order of your thumbs
- NEW: Switch between Thumbs directly from your browser view.
- NEW: The Refresh All function re-creates all Thumbs auto magically one after each other and shows you the update progress which is preserves a lot of your system memory.
- CHANGED: Moved the color settings to the style settings page.
- FIXED: Problem with size calculations, when the iPad was lying front face up (empty space on the right side) are solved now. The Thumbs view's dimensions are now calculated correctly.
- FIXED: Some minor bugs
Tried the free version - got hooked and bought the real version. Really nice if you like to keep your frequently visited sites in one place. Makes navigating really simple and convenient. I had a question of the developer and received a very prompt and helpful response. I rated it a 4 vs. a 5, only because I think there are a few features they could add and I'm guessing they will do so. I read some of the lower rating responses and am not sure some people may be expecting too much - it does what was advertised and does it well. Bottom line: Like it and it is useful.
When logging on a secure site that has the user name and password screen pop up, nothing happens, no pop up of the user name and password. The program is excellent besides this little glitch. Can this be fixed? If so, it would be very appreciated. As for the App overall, great job :D
The App worked great but for some reason it now crashes. I have tried to re-down load the App but it still crashes. I hope there is an update coming so that I can enjoy the functions that were in the App past times.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 05, 2010
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: soft-evolution GmbH & Co. KG
- © 2010 soft-evolution GmbH & Co. KG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.