Thumbtack: Hire local services
By Thumbtack, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Thumbtack app connects you with local professionals for pretty much any project on your to-do list – contractors, cleaning services, movers, dog walkers, home repair help, wedding photographers, you name it. Get bids, read reviews, message the pros and hire your favorite right from the app.
Thumbtack makes it incredibly simple to find the right people for any project because, well, it’s the 21st century. Finding a great service professional shouldn’t be so hard. Here’s how it works:
• Select the services you need (or chores you want covered).
• We’ll reach out to available pros from our network of 250,000 across the country.
• Local pros will quickly send you bids and cost estimates for your project.
• Use the app to compare bids, read reviews and book the pro whose skills best match your needs – be it a handyman, plumber, DJ, makeup artist, contractor, cleaner, builder, home design expert or all of the above.
The Thumbtack app also makes it easy to message back and forth privately with any pro – no numbers or emails exchanged, which is pretty handy.
Thinking about a kitchen or home remodel? Got a construction project that’s stalled? Looking for a moving company? Bathroom in need of a refresh? Instead of spending hours researching businesses and calling around for estimates, Thumbtack does the work for you. And with almost 1,000 different types of talented service professionals in our network, you’ll be able to find the right person for almost every project on your to-do list.
• Home Improvement: Cleaning Crews to Builders to Plumbing Professionals
• Wedding: Officiants to Photographers
• Events: Caterers to Makeup Artists
• Photography: Commercial to Wedding Photographers
• Business: Data Entry to Logo Design Specialists
• Design & Web: Engineering to Animation
• Pets: Dog Walkers to Pet Care
• Lessons: Yoga Instructors to Math Tutors
• Crafts: Custom Jewelry Artists to Songwriters
• Legal: Mediation to Estate Planning
• Personal: Life Coaches to Wardrobe Consultants
• Repair & Tech Support: Equipment Repair to Data Recovery Specialists
• Writing, Translation & Transcription: Editors to Content Copywriters
Looking to hire a pro? Get this app.
Need help using Thumbtack? Go here: http://help.thumbtack.com
What's New in Version 46.0
This update includes improvements and bug fixes to keep Thumbtack running smoothly.
Want to work for Thumbtack? Visit thumbtack.com/jobs to check out openings on our illustrious team.
Good App can be Buggy and Feel Automated
I like the interface and the app however somethings could be improved upon. When submitting a project you sometimes get several automated quotes immediately, so soon you know the person has not had time to actually review your project and the computer just spits out a number. Some final review on the quoting end might be good to make sure projects are priced appropriately. Also I can’t seem to be able to cancel projects from the app. After selecting the reason why I hit cancel and nothing happens.
I put in the information that I needed for my particular job several options popped up I reviewed all of them look it over so far so good I’m enjoying the app.
Igor did a great job and went the extra mile with the work I hired him for.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 11, 2017
- Version: 46.0
- Size: 89.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thumbtack, Inc.
- © Thumbtack, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.