By Thunderbird School of Global Management
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to Thunderbird School of Global Management Mobile. This free app is a mobile hub of Thunderbird news and information, global business research and Thunderbird Network connections that allows members of the Thunderbird community to connect with the school and each other in real time no matter where they are in the world. Portions of the application are open to anyone, but only alumni, students, faculty and staff can tap into the Thunderbird global network allowing them to update and search profiles and find one another by current address and/or GPS location (optional). For more about Thunderbird visit www.thunderbird.edu.
Features available to everyone:
- News and information
- Global Business research, blogs, videos, and podcasts from the Thunderbird Knowledge Network
- Calendar of Events, both on and off campus
- Locate chapter leaders around the world
- Locate T-bird-owned businesses
- Quick access to Thunderbird on iTunesU
- Referrals: Recommend potential students
- Donations: Support the school through donations
Additional features available only to Thunderbird alumni, students, faculty and staff:
- Update personal profiles
- Find T-birds around the world both through directory search and real-time GPS when enabled (optional)
If you are having trouble accessing the app, please make sure that your phone is using the latest operating system.
What's New in Version 1.4
Now available on older devices.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 06, 2012
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Thunderbird School of Global Management
- © 2015 Thunderbird School of Global Management
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.