Summon a thunderstorm light show using your Nanoleaf Aurora. Watch your panels pulse and flash to the sounds of a thunderstorm.
• Strong Thunderstorm — Heavy rain with frequent lightning and thunder nearby
Panels pulse quickly to the sound of heavy rain. Booming sounds of thunder accompany bright flashes of light.
• Normal Thunderstorm — Steady rain with a full range of lightning and thunder
Panels pulse to the sound of rain. The sound of thunder can be heard from various distances. The closer the lightning, the louder the sound, and the brighter the flashes of light!
• Weak Thunderstorm — Light rain with occasional lightning and thunder in the distance
Panels pulse slowly to the sound of light rain. Dim flashes of light are followed by soft sounds of thunder.
• Passing Thunderstorms — Rain and lightning intensity changes as the storms pass
Panels pulse and flash at different rates to correspond with the current strength of the storm.
• Change the color and brightness of your Nanoleaf Aurora
• Toggle rain sound effects
• Change rain audio (default, heavy rain, normal rain, light rain, rain on tin roof)
• Set rain volume
• Toggle rain light effects
• Change rain animation effects (explode, flow, random panel, wheel)
• Change the color and brightness of the rain light effects
• Toggle thunder sound effects
• Set thunder volume
• Toggle delay thunder
• Toggle lightning light effects
• Change lightning animation effects (random animation, explode, flow, random panel, wheel)
• Change lightning transition effects (random transition, flicker, pulse, fade quickly, fade slowly)
• Change the color and max brightness of the lightning light effects
• Change starting storm for Passing Thunderstorms (weak, normal, strong)
• Change cycle time for Passing Thunderstorms (15 min, 30 min, 60 min)
• Toggle background sounds (birds, cicadas, crickets, frogs)
• Set background volume
• Change panels end state (on, off)
• Auto-start and Auto-stop thunderstorm
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any issues. I'd love to hear your thoughts and appreciate you taking the time to rate and review the app. I want to continue to improve Thunderstorm for Aurora and create a great experience for you and future users. Thank you! —Scott
Need help? Please email email@example.com
- fixed brightness bug
- added Passing Thunderstorms mode
- added audio fade out at end of sleep timer
- added Delay Lightning under Settings to compensate for wireless audio delay
- updated for iOS 11 and iPhone X
- updated More tab
- Scott Dodson
- 109.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Scott Dodson
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.