By Thuuz Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with support for Fantasy Football 2015
Thuuz is your Personalized Sports Guide! Unlike any other app, Thuuz delivers upcoming, live, and recently completed games ordered by excitement as well as your preferences (favorite teams and favorite leagues). We also tell you exactly where to tune in, whether on your TV, PC, mobile phone, tablet, or a local sports bar.
Most importantly, we deliver real-time alerts that notify you when a game becomes truly exciting so that you don't miss the live action as it plays out to its dramatic conclusion. Thuuz makes sure you never miss a Patriots-Broncos game for the ages, a Lebron-fueled 4th quarter comeback, a Zimmerman no-hitter, or a Messi hat trick.
- “I’m a huge fan of the app.” - TechCrunch
- "Thuuz might be the coolest app that you haven’t downloaded on your phone yet." - Xfinity
- "All in all this is a fantastic app that blows ESPN ScoreCenter out of the water." - Billy (user), Los Angeles…we love Billy.
What makes Thuuz different than your average sports app? Thuuz rates all live and upcoming games on a scale of 0-100, making it easy for you to know exactly what to watch. You can personalize the app based on your favorite teams, sports and even your Fantasy* players so Thuuz will only alert you to the games near and dear to your heart!
Then the world class TV guide** in Thuuz will tell you immediately where to watch the action. If you can't get to the TV, we'll let you know where the game is streaming on your mobile device or online. If you miss the game, you can also relive all the great moments with our links to the highlights.
If you're a fan of these sports - NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, Men’s college football and basketball, Tennis, Golf, Soccer, Cricket and Rugby - then Thuuz has you covered.
And if you play fantasy football or baseball on any of the major platforms, Thuuz helps you track when your players are having great performances and when is the right time to tune in and see a great performance. Thuuz will even let you know if your players get injured.
Here are some ways big time sports fans are using Thuuz every single day as their go-to sports app:
1. My sports TV guide: Check in to see what’s on TV right now
2. My on-the-go sports alerts: Know what’s going on when you’re not in front of the TV
3. My Fantasy tracker: Get alerts when your players are going off or are injured
4. My buddy system: Check in to a game and alert all of your friends to what’s going on
5. My time saver: Life getting busy? Use Thuuz to optimize your sports viewing time
* Thuuz only supports Fantasy baseball and football at this time.
** Thuuz currently only provides TV and online viewing information for the United States.
Learn more: http://www.thuuz.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@thuuz) to get real-time updates on our product, as well as what's exciting in sports.
What's New in Version 6.5.8
- Stats fixes
- Previews/Recaps fixes
- Minor fixes and improvements for iOS 10
Favorite app I have
This app is amazing, it solves all the problems that can make it hard to follow sports. At a glance it's all the games of my favorite sports, sorted by excitement, and it directs me to the exact channel it's playing on so I can jump right in! I can always tap open Thuuz and catch some good sports action when I'm bored.
Only thing though is it would be helpful to be able to star individual games I think look good from the "Later" section and get notifications when they're starting. Seems like a very easy feature to add.
Best app for sports pubs!
Every time I visit my local sports pub I always check this app first to see if there's any good games showing on tv. Some of the waitresses think I am some kinda genius how I know what channel is showing what sport at any given time. It's very intuitive how the hotness meter works and shows the local channel. Very good!
I love Thuuz. I've been using it for a while now and it provides great information. I do have a couple of requests...
- An iPad version would be great.
- Please add a Sling TV option to the television settings, or at least list the network that a game is on so you can easily tune to the game even if you don't have a cable/satellite provider to enter in to the settings.