Thyra is the premier way to create beautiful photos in seconds. Use unique, film-inspired filters, perfect adjustments and powerful, creative tools, paired with an amazing, minimal design.
PROFESSIONAL ADJUSTMENT CONTROLS
16 Precise & selective controls:
• brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, sharpness, vibrance, vignette, shadows, highlights, temperature, tint, hue, gamma, sepia, blur, glow and angle
• adjust controls simultaneously
• 50 authentic, film-inspired filters
• Auto adjust filter for instant fixes that uniquely adapts to colors and fine tune brightness, saturation, contrast, and more
• RGB, red, green, blue curves
• Essential for photographers and assistant for artists
BOKEH, COLOR, BORDER, DRAW
• 34 beautiful bokeh shapes and light effects
• Experiment with different color palettes: monochrome, white-point, and false color
• Add and customise text and borders
• Draw on images
MIRRORS, DISTORT, HALFTONE
• 52 modern, edgy mirror effects
• Amazing distort options, including: bump, light tunnel, pinch, twirl, glass and many more
• 23 halftone filters for amazing painterly effects
SKEW, CROP, ROTATE
• Correct horizontal and vertical perspective distortion
• Straighten crooked photos
• 11 crop presets, expand, rotate and flip filters
Add Thyra filters from within the Photos apps
• Generate the histogram of the image
• Calculate average, maximum, minimum, maximum alpha and minimum alpha colours of the image
• Simple, minimal design
• List of edits to jump between stacks
• Touch and hold to preview original image from everywhere
• Photo Editing Extension to add Thyra filters from within the Photos app.
• Choose from 3 export resolutions and upload your photos directly to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter,...
• Universal app
Be sure to tag your photos with #thyra
Have ideas for new features or improvements? We'd love to hear from you:
- iPhone X support
- New app icon
- Minor bugs fixed
Thanks for using Thyra. You are awesome :)
Ratings and Reviews
WOW! Really Great Editing App!
I don't know how many photo editing apps I've tried but it has at least been 25. Most of them are crap and pretty much have exactly the same features. I've only used this app once, basically to just check out all the features but so far, it is within the top 3 editing apps that I've tried. I'm actually thinking it could be the best. Not only does it have numerous options, almost all of them have a slider that allows you to change how much of the particular effect you want. Another thing I love, when you go from one effect to the next it doesn't remove what you already changed. So many editing apps will only let you make one change in each group so if you want another one you have to save it and start again. According to information in the app, this was created by a college student. Like I said above, WOW! Bravo to you for creating an amazing editing app!!!
Powerful and complete set of editing tools
I'm a professional photographer and avid iphonographer for work and my fine art and have downloaded or purchased a myriad of editing apps looking for a special or unique feature. On my Mac, I use Pshop and Lightroom for maximum fine grained control
When it comes to my iPhone and iPad, depending on how much what type of editing I need to do, I have my favs like Relight if I want to quickly apply their stock or self-customized filters. For more control I use Pshop Fix, Lightroom and an arsenal of more specialized apps like Blur, xCircle, and many, many others. Until now.
Since working with Thyra on both my devices I am now a convert. The sheer number of adjustment and filter tools is uncommon in inexpensive apps. The fact that I don't have to bounce between the Thyra editing environment and other apps streamlines my workflow, which is something both I and my clients appreciate.
The Thyra interface is pretty straightforward and the included tool set offers enough firepower to handle the majority of editing I might need to do in the field.
I do not work for the Thyra folks and I receive no compensation nor remuneration of any type except from my clients.
Most importantly, I am not saying there isn't some other app you may prefer or like, or that's better. It's only my opinion and your mileage may vary.
This is such a cool and unique editing app! Never have I seen as many editing options in this app in any other editor! Props to you creator(s)!! I'm a teen, and I need these many options, because y'all know how indecisive and picky us teens can be.😅
Good job, guys!! Thanks for the awesome app, and I hope there will be updates to come!!
(Oh, some constructive criticism, um, I don't know if you would be able to put this in the app or not, but when choosing where to put like, the contrast, the scrolling? Well, could you make it a little easier to get the number you want? It's kind of hard with how small it is, and if you wanted 56 contrast, but it kept skipping over it, and it is a vast difference between 53 and 59, it's difficult to get it there in a decent amount of time. Hope this doesn't sound to picky, but maybe it'll help?)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.