Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay connected to your financial goals, wherever you go. Log in to our free app to view your current TIAA account information and personal rate of return, see pending and recent transaction details, and track fund performance. Use your Apple Watch to quickly view your portfolio total and account balances.
With the TIAA app you can:
• See account details at a glance—from balances and personal rate of return to holdings and more
• Monitor your account activity, contributions and asset allocation
• Track performance on funds you own and ones you’re watching
• Contact your advisor, schedule a call with a TIAA consultant or locate TIAA offices
• Use your Apple Watch to quickly view your portfolio total and account balances
The TIAA app requires you to securely log in with a current TIAA User ID and Password or registered fingerprint to view your account information. You can also use other valuable tools within the app without first logging into your TIAA account.
TIAA-CREF Individual & Institutional Services, LLC, and Teachers Personal Investors Services, Inc., members FINRA, distribute securities products. Annuity contracts and certificates are issued by Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association (TIAA) and College Retirement Equities Fund (CREF), New York, NY. Investment products are not FDIC insured, may lose value, and are not bank guaranteed.
What's New in Version 17.04.1
- Bug fixes
Touch ID no longer works
Touch ID no longer works with this update
Best financial app in the planet!!!
Very user friendly and informative!
The app works great. Gives me the details I need at a moments notice. It does not provide every function from TIAA and that's fine. It provides enough information to make decisions and evaluate plans.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 15, 2017
- Version: 17.04.1
- Size: 102 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association America
- © 2017 and prior years, Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association - College Retirement Equities Fund (TIAA-CREF), New York, NY 10017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.