TIAA Direct Mobile Banking
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bank anywhere, anytime. Check your balances, view account activity, deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money and find nearby ATMs.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
• Get real-time updates of your account activity and balances
• Deposit checks
• Make payments to any payee you’ve set up online
• Transfer money immediately between your TIAA Direct accounts
• Find nearby ATMs, including 23,000 where you can get cash fee-free—just look for the SUM® or MoneyPass® logo.
1. Download the TIAA Direct® Mobile Banking app.
2. Enroll in Mobile Banking by logging in at tiaadirect.com from your computer. Select Manage Mobile Banking, and follow the prompts—be sure to jot down your Activation Code.
3. Open the app on your phone and enter your Activation Code.
4. Log in to the app with the same User ID and Password you use to access your accounts online.
FYI: If you want to use our Mobile Banking app to deposit checks, you must have an Interest Checking, Money Market or High Yield Savings account that’s been funded and open for at least 90 days. In addition, your account history must meet certain requirements. To see if you qualify, and to enroll in this service, call 855-842-2372.
What's New in Version 3.4
Update that supports iOS 9.0.
Will not allow me to sign in
At first this worked great, but over the last week, the app will not let me sign in. It keeps saying it cannot process my request at this time. The tiaa-cref app shows my bank balances but it does not allow you to fully manage your account. What is the fix for this???
Doesn't work with IOS 9.2
The app keeps telling me to login to the desktop site and follow prompts to activate. There are no prompts!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 15, 2015
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association America
- TIAA Direct is a division of TIAA-CREF Trust Co, FSB © 2012 TIAA-CREF Trust Company, FSB. Member FDIC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.