Play Tic Tac Toe with an AI agent that uses Reinforcement Learning techniques to get stronger. The agent learns while you play it, so the more you play the more it learns. See the progress in which an AI improves its skill, and how it values different moves. Train it to beat certain types of play.
1) Self Play Mode: Tap the self play button at the bottom of the screen to invoke "self play mode", where the agent will play itself, and get stronger without you having to teach it.
2) See AI's Brains: Tap the eye button at the bottom of the screen to invoke "See mAI Brains" mode, where you can peek into the thought process of the AI. In this AI, the computer keeps track of win probabilities of each move. You can watch the value function evolve over time.
This app is for:
- Parents who want to teach their children Tic Tac Toe and strategic thinking. Use self-play mode to train the AI to a certain strength and have your child learn the AI's techniques.
- Students getting started in Reinforcement Learning and want to see some of Sutton's methods in action. Use "See AI's Brains" mode to see the value function underlying the agent.
This app does not allow for human's to play each other, it is only meant to demonstrate how an AI might learn as it gains experience. Also, it does not allow for saving of progress. Each time the app is restarted the AI will start fresh, without knowing anything.
- Update name to be more clear
- Localize App Store info to Japanese
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.