Show messages to anyone in your line of sight!
Perfect for when you can't talk or be heard.
Great in loud bars, concerts, sporting events, churches, libraries and more!
TickerTalk lets you write unlimited messages, save them, and display them to anyone on your iPhone / iPad / iPod.
Now you can message anyone without having to know their phone number or social ID.
Messages scroll across your screen like a stock or news ticker. Control the speed, color, font, and size of your messages.
Animate transitions between 2 different messages - your own personal message board. Easily control the transition timing, style and duration.
Pass 'notes' to your friends, communicate with that car next to you, or use the Mirror option for the car in front of you.
(NOTE: Do not use TickerTalk while driving - be safe! Have a friend do it for you.)
* FAST! Start TickerTalk and double-tap any message to play.
* EASY! All message settings are in one simple screen.
* AUTOPLAY Play a selected message at startup automatically!
* STILL display - show your entire message in one non-moving screen.
* Animate transitions between messages.
* Scroll reverse/backwards to be read in a (rear-view) mirror.
* Use any font available on your device.
* Includes 27 FREE LED/LCD/Fun fonts.
* Scroll left-to-right or right-to-left to fit your language.
* Swipe to change speed while displaying.
* Double-tap to mirror the message while playing.
* Multiple Settings for each message:
* Uses the same interface on the iPhone / iPod/ iPad
DROP THE DOTS!
Use any font on your device instead of a bunch of dots. (Like the dots? We've included a Dot Font too - we just don't force you to use it...)
- Fixed several bugs for display alignment
- Fixed rotation layout for settings
- Changed some code for iOS 9+
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, Handy App!
This is the first time that I have written a review for an app, but TickerTalk is Great! It’s much more fun and handy than I was expecting.
Can’t wait to try it next time I go to a movie and the people behind me are talking. (Always happens to me.) I already have a couple (polite) messages ready to go!
Fairly Good - needs work
Text does not center on iPad mini screen.
Transition feature not clearly working. Fade/Top/Bottom controls unclear what they do. Transparent (not needed) tap-to-find-option-panel icon interferes with clean otherwise black screen.
Good font selection. Good message saving with color and text size saved also. Good speed control.
Fun and useful
This is a lot of fun. I love the look on people's faces when you catch their eye and then hold up a message. This is already on my quick dock I use it so much. Worth a lot more than they're charging.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.