Download the official Ticket 1310 app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- Access all your favorite podcast shows on demand. Listen live (less storage requirement) or download and listen when offline
- Thumb through the latest local news
- Follow the latest posts from social media
- Wake up to your favorite show with our alarm clock. Record a personal message to play before waking up to the show.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- See the weekly shows schedule so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Important Podcast Update
Ratings and Reviews
App used to work fine - now it won’t even launch
I really miss this App. I’ve erased and read-downloaded it several times hoping to fix whatever problem seems to exist. Previously, on occasion, the app would close or programming would stop. However, recently, the app failed to launch. I’ve tried reloading several times. I’m waiting on a much needed update of this App for iOS so I can return to my Ticket programming. Please take some time to fix this App. Your P1s are missing out on your programming.
Love the Ticket but this app needs help
As stated by “Huge P1” the app needs work. It’s bad enough that you have to listen to numerous adds before it opens, but it also quit in the middle of segments and when you re-join you have to listen to more advertisements. Then when it turns off again, you have to listen to more adds to re-join an interesting segment that you were trying to listen to, which by now is over.
It’s great when it works
Don’t get me wrong I loooove the Ticket, been a P1 forever. But holy god this app is horrible. It randomly stops playing and when I go back to the app I get one or two 30 second ads before the audio actually starts back. And sometimes, I have to restart the app all together which leads to several more ads when it comes back.
Pleeaaase fix this
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.