Download the official Ticket 1310 app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- Access all your favorite podcast shows on demand. Listen live (less storage requirement) or download and listen when offline
- Thumb through the latest local news
- Follow the latest posts from social media
- Wake up to your favorite show with our alarm clock. Record a personal message to play before waking up to the show.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- See the weekly shows schedule so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Important Podcast Update
Ratings and Reviews
Huge P1, Bad App
I want to start by saying I’m a huge P1 and listen to the ticket all day, however, this app keeps turning off on its own or will stop in the middle of a segment and when I try to turn it back on or hit play it will always reset with the same stupid commercial even though the show is in the middle of a segment.
Big p1. But that doesn't mean you can expect a great review. Commercials? App will stay up in commercial and allows you to listen in. Want to listen to parts of the Musers show and then have the app close during funny bits? then you are in luck with this app. Koko gives two thumbs down from heaven.
In the pro bowl yesterday....
I would give it 5 stars but not until norm retires. The anus is clearly on anyone who doesn’t use this app while skiing on the weekends
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.