Install this app on your iPhone or iPod touch and turn your device into a mobile ticket scanner. Eventgroove event hosts can scan tickets and check in attendees at the venue gate. Quickly scan barcodes on print at home tickets or look up the attendee name and check them in manually. The Eventgroove Check In app works on multiple devices simultaneously enabling you to check in attendees at multiple entry points and reduce lines at the door.
- Scan and validate barcodes on attendee’s print at home tickets
- Syncs with multiple devices scanning simultaneously
- Search guest list and manually check in attendees
- View sales report and attendance summary
Ticket River is now Eventgroove, so we've updated the Check In app to match
Fixed layouts on newer devices
Fixed various bugs and issues
Ratings and Reviews
I was able to scan print at home tickets and update my guest list
Simple and easy to use
Simple and easy to use with my Ticket river events.
I can't log into it.
I just keep getting an error about it not finding the ticket river servers.
- Elk River Systems, Inc.
- 4.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Elk River Systems, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.