A distant planet. A dying colony. A deadly conspiracy. Fight a corrupt system in Ticket to Earth, the revolutionary tactical puzzle RPG!
The mining boom has left New Providence to die and just one Earth-bound ship remains. Forced to fight to protect everything she loves, orphaned Rose stands between bloodthirsty marauders and a corrupt government.
The puzzle grid is your battlefield as you position your team, collect matching tiles, and power up devastating special abilities. You’ve never played anything like this!
Ticket to Earth seamlessly blends turn-based tactics, thought-provoking puzzles, and engaging RPG storytelling in one entertaining package.
BATTLEFIELD TACTICS - Select your team, position them around the battlefield, get them in the right spot to deal the most damage!
TILE-MATCHING PUZZLE - Seek out the right path across a vividly-colored grid to amass mystical energy and power up your attacks!
STORY-DRIVEN RPG - Manage and customize your team’s powers and gear as you explore a vivid sci-fi world full of unique characters!
AUGMENTED REALITY - Play new AR-only missions and replay story missions in AR mode!
Join the fight in Ticket to Earth, a sci-fi tale of betrayal and insurrection.
~ Australian Game Developer Awards 2017 Winner
~ Unity Awards 2017 Finalist, Best Mobile Game and Golden Cube
~ Game Development World Championship 2017 Finalist
~ Selected for IndieCade Europe 2017
~ Indie Prize Finalist, Casual Connect USA 2017
- "Ticket To Earth is an evolutionary leap forward in the puzzle/RPG hybrid genre" – Kotaku
- "...one of the first truly essential mobile games of the year" – 9/10 Pocket Gamer
- "Ticket To Earth tricked me into enjoying a puzzle game" – Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "A superbly original and exceptionally presented colour matching tactical game" – 5/5 Pocket Tactics
This epic science fiction saga is being told across four episodes, and all four are included in the price of the game. Episodes 1 and 2 are out now. Episodes 3 and 4 are coming soon!
For more information about the game, visit www.ticket-to-earth.com
Chat with us on Twitter: @Robot_Circus #TicketToEarth
Fixes a bug where Justice Tokens stopped spawning for some players after playing the AR Missions' Tutorial level.
Ratings and Reviews
This impressive mash-up does so many things right, it’s hard to know where to start. How about the story, a tense sci-fi drama told in rapid-fire dialogue? Love that! And then the action starts, flooring us by how smoothly the puzzle-style path-finding snaps together with the turn-based battles. The longer the path you draw, the harder you hit? Love that even more!
The final mission (defeat SIX) for episode 2 is way too hard!!!
Comments after 2.0.2:
It seems the difficulty has been rebalanced, and I was able to finish episode 2. It's a great game and I enjoyed the story line. Looking forward to next episode.
Comments after recent update:
The mission to defeat SIX is still too hard for me! This game suppose to be mid-difficulty not difficult like a hell!! Like I said before SIX can heal himself and this is ridiculous!! I almost beat him but he keeps healing himself....and there are 4 other mutants that keep consuming my character's health...how am I suppose to win...please fix the difficulty for this level...
Like others said the new update for episode 2 makes other missions pretty easy. (Compare to previous episode 1) HOWEVER!! The final mission for episode 2 is too hard!! Not sure whether it's the last mission, because I was stuck!! Six-the boss can heal himself!! And every time I almost beat him to zero health he regenerate the health!! And that SIX can attack you twice with massive damage!!It's totally impossible to win!!! Please scale the difficulty level for that mission. I also think there should be some choices for choosing the difficulty....the difficulty of the level should be more balanced. That mission to defeat SIX is too hard while other missions are much easier than it should be.....
Hi there! Here are some tips for fighting Six.
- Six should not have any abilities to regenerate his own health. However, because he is a mutant, poison abilities will cause him to regenerate, so don't use poison powers on him as they will heal him.
- Also, try some power combos that deal a lot of damage. "Stunned" enemies take double damage, so if you stun an enemy, and then follow up a "Critical" hit, that really adds up. For example: Try Wolf's Stun Grenade with Rose's Bladestorm, or Rose's Shock Dart with Wolf's Deadly Aim.
- Also, focus your attacks on Six - Try to ignore the other mutants if you can. Only attack them if you really need the healing hearts they'll drop. Otherwise try to focus your attacks on Six.
- Also, if you can charge your Justice Powers before the fight, they can be a big help.
- Finally, when the heroes get poisoned, the damage can add up quickly. So, look into Gems and Powers that can remove/resist poison, and also equip the heroes with some healing powers.
Hope that helps out with the battle!
Good but need some changes
Everything about the game so far is stellar job!! Good mix of puzzle and turn based RPG with pretty decent storyline for a mobile platform..
BUT: Some key things your missing to streamline the play process before and after the chapters are done.
1: need a 3rd button other then"not yet" and "start" on the screen when you go in to replay previous missions for talent coins and shard farming runs. One that takes you to the justice power screen, so you can spec your character depending on how the mobs affinity are going to be towards for that individual match.
2. Cost of gems.. and the farm that followed to get them..way to huge of a farm needed to make any of the tier 3 or 2 gems.. really just to make even one per character it would take like 35-40 reruns to get it done.. And that is on top of the initial beating the level.
3. Chapters are far too short IMO. They are great little chapters , note the bulk of the game currently is geared towards talent point farming and clearing up periods when you missed a couple talented points rewarded here and there.. should be more back in line with the single player story not the guessing and grind to follow for the next chapter in anticipation.
But all in all. Good solid outing in your first go as a company. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for playing Ticket to Earth and thanks very much for the notes and feedback! We really appreciate it. There will be some new Gem-related features in Episode 3 (now that the heroes are at the Nitrium Refinery).
- Robot Circus Pty Ltd
- 1.7 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Robot Circus Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.