Ticket To Read
By Cambium Education, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Ticket to Read® Clubhouse is an exciting, self-paced, student-centered, online reading program that provides dynamic skills practice and improved reading performance. Students read passages, answer questions, and complete activities, earning points which can be used to decorate their clubhouse. This motivating and fun reward system keeps students on task, engaged, and connected.
The Ticket To Read app allows Clubhouse students to continue developing their skills on iPad. Upon logging in to their existing Clubhouse account, the student experience is seamless, including
• Support for English learners
• Interactive activities supported by audio and animation
• Appropriate reading levels
• Automated quizzes and self-correcting guidance
• Hundreds of high-interest reading passages and games
Complement your instruction with fun and purposeful reading practice that students can do from any computer or iPad with Internet access.
* The Ticket To Read app does not include access to the Toy Shop component of the online Ticket To Read program.
What's New in Version 1.3.245
- Support for SSL
- Bug fixes
I love ticket to read
I really love this because I do it in school
Is this about the kids or about you guys making money? The school has bought licenses for each student to use your product, why can't these children use this product at home on their family's iPad? That's bogus! Your company should be ashamed of themselves! And even if I wanted to pay for my child to use this app, I can't! But bottom line is the username and password should work for all children on all forms of technology!! My daughter is crushed! 😡
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 21, 2016
- Version: 1.3.245
- Size: 196 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cambium Learning Group, Inc
- © 2016 Voyager Sopris Learning, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.