Ticket to Ride
By Asmodee Digital
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Discover Ticket To Ride, the digital adaptation of the famous Ticket To Ride board game.
Don't hang about on the platform – board the train and set off on a railway adventure like no other. Collect wagons to take control of the railways connecting the various cities of the United States of America and relive the golden age of the first railroads. Continue the adventure in other countries using the various maps available in the store, including Europe, India, Asia, Germany, and the new United Kingdom expansion. Now you can create your own railway network by connecting cities across the world.
Enjoy different gaming experiences such as challenging players from around the world in asynchronous multiplayer mode and discovering a very balanced single-player mode on different platforms!
With over 50 million online matches and a new game starting every four seconds, Ticket To Ride delivers a gaming experience that is unique in its genre.
**Ars Technica – ""Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start""
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with a Gold Award – ""A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans""
Ticket To Ride includes:
• The original USA board from Alan R. Moon's Ticket To Ride in high resolution.
• 8 additional maps and 2 mini-expansions (with 2 game variations each) available in the in-game store, each with their own special characteristics:
· United Kingdom (map and game variations)
· Switzerland (map)
· USA 1910 (game variations)
· Europe (map)
· Legendary Asia (map)
· India (vertical map)
· Scandinavia (vertical map)
· Europa 1912 (game variations)
· Pennsylvania (map)
· Germany (map)
· ...And new updated content regularly!
• Single-player mode: play against 1 to 4 AI opponents.
• Multiplayer mode
· Asynchronous online games (Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G) against other players on all types of smartphones and tablets as well as on computers.
· A unique online community with tens of thousands of players available 24 hours a day!
· Pass and Play Mode: up to 5 players on one screen and the option of adding AI (bots).
· Cross-platform play: challenge players around the world on different platforms and operating systems
• Tutorial to quickly familiarize you with the game.
• Pop-up help during the game to help you get to know all the subtleties of the various boards and game rules.
• Ranking of the best online and single-player players (best scores).
To find out more, visit:
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
Got a problem and need help? Contact us on: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/ticket-to-ride/
Languages available: English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
What's New in Version 2.5.0
Discover the brand-new Ticket to Ride map, the United Kingdom, and the addition of a new game mechanic, technology! Relive the history of the railway!
Special rules for locomotives.
11 new technology cards to improve your wagons and 5 others to go even further.
Develop technologies to create routes with more than two wagons in England.
Create a special route between New York and Southampton that doesn't need any technology cards.
It was a great game; the latest update really ruined the user interface. I play the game much less since the last update.
Luv the board game, hate the app
Update: yet another issue has surfaced. This latest update Nov2017 has now resulted in an active Germany game being crossed with a UK Advanced game. 4 players are well into a Germany game, each with different times remaining. After the update, our Germany game disappeared and a UK Advanced game appeared with the exact same 4 players and the exact same time remaining as in the Germany game (we could tell because 1 person didn’t update TTR on one device and did the comparison). None of us bought the UK Advanced version and when we open it (it has a notification that it is each of our turns) to supposedly take our turn, it crashes TTR completely. So we have lost the ability to play yet another game. How many times do we have to put up with buggy software that we actually paid for? And, where is the company’s customer service? The TTR app is deeply disappointing. I do not recommend paying money for it.
App bugs ruin the fun. Lack of responsive support is infuriating. I was in 7 different games, all different maps with different players. All in different states of play. One morning I had notifications it was my turn but when I went to play ALL of my games were gone. My friends all said I was still in the games and they couldn’t take a turn because they were waiting on me. After trying many many things over the course of a couple of weeks, my friends all had to withdraw and then start over. I contacted support and they said it was a problem on their end and never heard any more despite me reaching out many times. Gave up. Started new games and now in one game I’ve turned into a bot with 9+ days still left. I can’t believe I paid $$ for all these games. Responsive Customer service would go a long way to upping the stars on this review even with the buggy software.
Thanks but no thanks
Big update today but no iPhone X support. Boo!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 15, 2017
- Version: 2.5.0
- Size: 428 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Asmodee Digital
- © 2017 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital. Game created and edited by Days of Wonder
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ticket to Ride USA - 1910$0.99
- Ticket to Ride Europe$0.99
- Ticket to Ride - Switzerland$0.99
- Legendary Asia$0.99
- Nordic Countries$1.99
- Ticket to Ride Pennsylvania$1.99
- Ticket to Ride Germany$1.99
- Ticket to Ride United Kingdom$4.99
- Ticket to Ride Nordic Special Pack$1.99