Ticket to Ride
By Asmodee Digital
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The official adaptation of Days of Wonder's best-selling train board game, Ticket to Ride, now on mobile version!
In addition to the exciting multiplayer mode, players will enjoy a new intuitive user interface, new social media capabilities to share exciting moments, and play against live opponents from all around the world on the various boards!
With over 50 million games played online and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average, Ticket to Ride offers a game experience unique amongst its peers.
**Ars Technica – « Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start. »
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with Gold Award – ""A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans""
**Carrefour des Cultures – « The transition from the board to the digital is very successful… The best iPad board game of its category. »
**148Apps: 5 stars and selected by the editor - « The best board game adaptation on iOS so far. »
**iOS Board Games (BoardGameGeek.com): 9.5/10 – ""A fun and engaging app that offers a sleek and speedy online multiplayer system. It ranks up there with the best offerings on iOS.""
Ticket to Ride includes :
• Alan R. Moon's official Ticket to Ride USA map with original artwork in full high resolution
• 7 additional maps and 2 mini-expansions (containing 3 variants each) available in the shop in-game, with their own specificities:
· Switzerland (map)
· USA 1910 (game variants)
· Europe (map)
· Legendary Asia (map)
· India (vertical map)
· Nordic Countries (vertical map)
· Europa 1912 (game variants)
· Pennsylvania (map)
· Germany (map)
· …Extra content is added regularly!
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players.
• Multiplayer support
· Online Play (WiFi, 3G, 4G) against other iPhone, iPad, Mac (non-exhaustive list).
· An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents.
· Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents (can include AI players too).
· True cross-platform: players can challenge each other on other supported platforms including Mac, iPhone, iPad.
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Contextual in-game notes to help you master all the maps.
• Online and offline Hall of Fame.
For more information, please visit
Find all the latest news for Ticket to Ride Digital on Facebook, Instgram, Twitter and Youtube !
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
Languages available: English, French, German
What's New in Version 2.4.1
Works again on iOS 7.0 and newer.
Terrible execution of a great board game
The glitches are horrendous. I constantly get booted from games, or it tells me it's someone else's turn and I can't play. Meanwhile my clock is ticking down and I can't even tell it's my turn. The only way to fix it is to hard close the app and reopen it, reconnecting which can take several minutes. Meanwhile the bot has sometimes played for you. (And the bots are horrible.). I would expect these glitches for a free game. But I've paid over $20 between the original game and extra maps. It's been several years and they keep coming out with new maps and ways to make money without fixing the basic glitches. I would strongly dissuade anyone from spending money on this game. I for one won't be giving them any more money unless the fix what I've already paid for.
Apple TV Version PLEASE
Amazing Game, but I would love to see an Apple TV version! This game is a blast to play with friends in the same room. Same enjoyment as the actual board game minus the hassle of setting up & tearing down. Love it!! To have an Apple TV version would just be icing on the cake. The TV becomes the board & our phones just have our tickets & trains. Everyone has to look at the same screen to play instead of us looking at our phones the whole game... just my two cents! Thanks!
Fun but App crashes a lot
Love this game and love playing it, but it's super frustrating how much the app crashes. Almost every time I play I have to end up exiting the app and reopening because I get a random "end of file" warning (whatever that means) or it will just show it's the other persons turn when it is really yours so you have to exit and reopen the game (which take a while to do) just to go your turn. The game is great and it's really fun to play electronically, but it's really frustrating to pay for a game that crashes so often. Disappointed.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 10, 2017
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 346 MB
- Languages: English, French, German
- Seller: Asmodee Digital
- © Days of Wonder 2012-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Ticket to Ride USA - 1910$0.99
- Ticket to Ride Europe$5.99
- Ticket to Ride - Switzerland$4.99
- Legendary Asia$4.99
- Nordic Countries$4.99
- Ticket to Ride Pennsylvania$4.99
- Ticket to Ride Germany$4.99
- Ticket to Ride Nordic Special Pack$4.99