Discover Ticket To Ride, the digital adaptation of the famous Ticket To Ride board game.
Don't hang about on the platform – board the train and set off on a railway adventure like no other. Collect wagons to take control of the railways connecting the various cities of the United States of America and relive the golden age of the first railroads. Continue the adventure in other countries using the various maps available in the store, including Europe, India, Asia, Germany, and the new United Kingdom expansion. Now you can create your own railway network by connecting cities across the world.
Enjoy different gaming experiences such as challenging players from around the world in asynchronous multiplayer mode and discovering a very balanced single-player mode on different platforms!
With over 50 million online matches and a new game starting every four seconds, Ticket To Ride delivers a gaming experience that is unique in its genre.
**Ars Technica – ""Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start""
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with a Gold Award – ""A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans""
Ticket To Ride series is:
• The original USA board from Alan R. Moon's Ticket To Ride in high resolution.
• 8 additional maps and 2 mini-expansions (with 2 game variations each) to buy in the in-game store, each with their own special characteristics:
· United Kingdom (map and game variations)
· Switzerland (map)
· USA 1910 (game variations)
· Europe (map)
· Legendary Asia (map)
· India (vertical map)
· Scandinavia (vertical map)
· Europa 1912 (game variations)
· Pennsylvania (map)
· Germany (map)
· ...And new updated content regularly!
• Single-player mode: play against 1 to 4 AI opponents.
• Multiplayer mode
· Asynchronous online games (Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G) against other players on all types of smartphones and tablets as well as on computers.
· A unique online community with tens of thousands of players available 24 hours a day!
· Pass and Play Mode: up to 5 players on one screen and the option of adding AI (bots).
· Cross-platform play: challenge players around the world on different platforms and operating systems
• Tutorial to quickly familiarize you with the game.
• Pop-up help during the game to help you get to know all the subtleties of the various boards and game rules.
• Ranking of the best online and single-player players (best scores).
To find out more, visit:
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
Got a problem and need help? Contact us on: https://asmodee.helpshift.com/a/ticket-to-ride/
Languages available: English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
Fix crash when a user try to resume a finished game.
Ratings and Reviews
Railroad construction at its most delightfully competitive.
Nice picture and proper sound notice makes good presentation of the game. Brought me much fun and is a good pass time. There’s still a few problems:
1. Please fix the glitches with pass and play on iPad. I was never able to launch the game that way. It quits unexpectedly every time, making me and my friend pay twice if we want to play together even in the same room. I hope it was meant for people together to play on one device. Otherwise we can’t really persuade everybody to pay 6 dollars and get involved.
2. Cannot choose icon for myself. Always the green boy if I’m host player(But I’m girl) it doesn’t mess with the game, but allowing choice with icon is definitely more fun. Same thing for multiplayer’s locally. I cannot tell my friend from robot player unless asking his color
3. I’ve played board game and there was this concept of building a station, where you could use all routes directly connected to the station to complete your path cards. Would you be able to adapt this function? Currently it’s nothing challenging but drawing cards by luck and predicting robots routes to act accordingly. (They are pretty weak though after you’ve played a while)
This is a wonderful interface for a fun, classic board game! I've played TTR for over a decade. I downloaded this to play online with a friend who lives a couple hours away, and it was as fun as playing it live. The new version with all the expansion boards is much better than the older "pocket" version, loads quicker and I love the challenges of the new boards.
A few glitches needing to restart the app because of an incoming call, probably due to my cellular data connection, but the game picked up right where it should. It's sometimes hard to tell who's turn it is-- the Germany board has a nice feature of the active player's banner dropping down a bit-- it'd be nice if this happened on every board. Otherwise there's a tiny little clock moving next to the avatar of the active player, a very tiny, very little clock tucked away in the corner of a very busy screen. It's a pretty minor issue though, overall this is a great app!
- Asmodee Digital
- 431.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Digital game published by Asmodee Digital. Game created and edited by Days of Wonder
- In-App Purchases
- Ticket to Ride USA - 1910 $0.99
- Ticket to Ride Europe $2.99
- Ticket to Ride - Switzerland $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.