By Ticketek Pty Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Buy tickets and browse events anytime and anywhere with the Ticketek app! You can also discover what’s on near you, share events with friends via Facebook, Twitter and email and store mobile tickets in your personal Ticket Wallet.
What’s in the app?
• What’s on: Check out the What’s On menu to see what events are happening near you. You can use your current location or set your location and date manually to see what events are taking place in other cities.
• Just Added: Browse the Just Added menu to discover the latest event announcements and events on sale soon.
• Ticket Wallet: Keep your mobile tickets safe, secure and in the one convenient place with your own personal Ticket Wallet.
• Event Pages: All your event information in one place. You can also save event reminders directly to your phone’s calendar.
• Social Sharing: Share events on Facebook, Twitter and via email to spread the word about upcoming events with other fans
• Event Alerts: Activate Event Alerts to receive event notifications from nearby venues when you are close by.
• Friend Spotter: Use Friend Spotter at the next event you attend to see which of your Facebook friends are also there.
• Visa Entertainment Offers: Exclusive access to ticket pre-sales, competitions and more for Visa card holders with Visa Entertainment offers.
• FastCheck: Ticketek FastCheck ensures you get the best seats in the house – fast! Simply choose the number of seats you want and FastCheck will allocate you the ‘Best Available’ seats before taking you straight to the payment page. Ticketek FastCheck – the fastest way to your favourite events! (available on selected events)
Mobile wallet doesn't work
If the developers are reading this, the mobile wallet doesn't work. First, it wouldn't sign me in. Tried multiple tonnes. Hmmm. I worked around the mobile wallet sign in by going thru a dummy booking. Then went to mobile wallet and it gave me an error. Went back to my laptop to sign in and that's fine. I can see my tickets there. Hmmm. App is useless to me unless I can access my tickets like Ticketmaster app. Please fix the mobile wallet and I'll download it again, but until then I'd give this 0 stars if I could.