Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
******** ONLY FOR VENUE PROMOTERS **********
Ticketfly venues, promoters, and event organizers: scan ticket barcodes with your iPhone camera. The Ticketfly Scanner app syncs with Ticketfly Backstage to validate tickets, track entries, and prevent tickets from being used twice. Use multiple scanning devices simultaneously to speed up event entry.
With the Ticketfly Scanner app you can:
· Quickly and easily scan ticket barcodes with your iPhone camera
· Check in attendees using multiple devices at the same time, including Ticketfly scanners
· See color notifications and hear sound alerts after each scan for valid and invalid tickets
· Manually enter barcode information
· Exit scan tickets to manage guests who exit and re-enter your event
· Scan print-at-home, hard, or mobile tickets
· Use your existing Ticketfly Backstage username and password to login
· Analyze your attendee data after the event in Ticketfly Backstage
To learn more or sign up with Ticketfly, visit ticketfly.com/about.
Note: Scanning is only supported on the iPhone (3GS, 4/4S, and 5) and iPod (5th Generation)
What's New in Version 1.1
Ticketfly Scanner is now fully compatible with all devices that run iOS6, including the new iPod Touch. You can now also scan QR codes which are used in our iOS Passbook tickets.
*Not for general public - Works great!
I work for a venue in SF and have used this application. This app is NOT for the general public, ie: customers of venue who purchase tickets. It is for club / venue owners only. We mostly use the scanners issued from Ticketfly, but when there is a need, using this app has come in handy in clutch moments. It's smooth functionality and beautiful UI makes it easy for staff to scan tickets in a pinch and shorten lines for sold out shows. Great app. Furthermore, these negative reviews are from concert goers who have no need to download this app.
You're not supposed to login
This is an app developed for venues to use, not for ticket holders. If you cannot login, it's because you don't need to.
Use mobile tickets or use your email to show tickets, most venues will be able to scan no problem.
Scans great- must've been updated
Thought that it wouldn't work because of all the other reviews, 100% not the case any more, logged in just fine. Exit scan is cool, it does drain the battery a bit, but what to expect from a camera based app?
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 30, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ticketfly, Inc
- © 2012 Ticketfly, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.