This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Ticketmaster app is the best way to discover, buy, transfer and sell tickets to thousands of live music, sporting, arts, theater, and family events.
Our exclusive partnerships with thousands of venues, artists, sports leagues, and arts and theater tours, allows Ticketmaster to deliver YOU unparalleled access to the most iconic live events worldwide. And as the only Official Ticketing Partner of the NFL, NBA, NHL and USTA our Verified Tickets are always 100% guaranteed.
ALL YOUR OPTIONS IN ONE PLACE
- The biggest selection of live events in the world including concerts, sports, arts & entertainment and so much more at your fingertips. Take us with you and find events you love on the go.
SAFE & SECURE
- Verified Tickets are 100% guaranteed.
- Buy tickets from the venue, or buy resale tickets from fans & other sellers on our interactive seat map or list view.
- The only official ticketing partner of the NFL, NBA, NHL, USTA and more.
- The safest & most secure way to buy tickets.
THE EASIEST WAY TO TRANSFER AND SELL TICKETS
- Buying tickets for friends or family? Transfer them for free.
- Can’t go to the show? List your tickets for sale on our trusted resale marketplace.
- Get real-time status updates on transfers and ticket listings for sale.
YOUR PHONE IS YOUR TICKET
- All you need is the app to get into your event (mobile-entry events only).
- Add your tickets to Apple Wallet before you head to your event.
- Everything you need to know for your event in one convenient place.
NEVER MISS OUT ON AN EVENT
- Get notifications about your favorite events, artists, and venues.
- Scan your Apple Music and get the latest event news on your favorites.
- Share your favorite events with your extended network on Twitter and Facebook.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.24.0
-Stability and performance improvements.
Horrible godawful mess
This app is terrible. TERRIBLE. You would think they could figure out how to Mobil optimize website, so that when their app forcibly takes you to the website you can actually use it. But no, you have to scroll horizontally to read taxed, you can’t resize the screen, you can’t even access your account because the screen keeps jumping around. It’s awful. Absolutely, positively awful. This is why companies like TicketMaster shouldn’t have total control of their market, because no competition = crappy services and abysmal user experience. Don’t download this app, use the desktop portal on your home computer. Avoid this app (and TicketMaster, when possible) at every opportunity.
I just went on my Ticketmaster app to search for Harlem Globetrotter tickets at the Portland Moda Center, On December 27, 2017. My eight-year-old son wanted to take his brother to the game because I took him last year. So I decided to surprise him with four tickets. I found tickets in section 101 row K seats 7,8,9 and 10 at a meet +3 discounted rate of $15 a piece plus fees. I thought that was a great deal so I chose them and went to check out. The total then became $257 and no explanation for those super hidden fees that cost me an arm and a leg and more than the individual ticket. Needless to say that made me very upset, because it was advertised at a great deal and turned out to be false
I am a 14 year old kid, I listen to Rock N’ Roll and Heavy Metal! Screw Kanye West And Justin Bieber!!! I have been to 17 concerts from The Who to Van Halen to Black Sabbath to Eric Clapton to Billy Joel, U2, Boston, Classic East (The Eagles, The Doobie Brothers, Fleetwood Mac, Journey, Steely Dan, And Earth Wind And Fire), Styx, REO Speed wagon, Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, Paul McCartney, Barry Manilow, Guns N’ Roses, Roger Waters and more. I have always used Ticketmaster. It makes it easy to find a low price and great seats!!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 04, 2017
- Version: 1.24.0
- Size: 203 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Ticketmaster L.L.C
- © 1999-2017 Ticketmaster. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.