This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Ticketmaster app is the best way to discover, buy, transfer and sell tickets to thousands of live music, sporting, arts, theatre, and family events. Buying tickets to your favorite events has never been easier.
THE FASTEST WAY TO BUY
- All of your favorite artists, sports teams, and events at your fingertips.
ALL YOUR OPTIONS IN ONE PLACE
- 100% verified tickets.
- Buy tickets from the venue, or buy resale tickets from fans & other sellers on our interactive seat map or list view.
- The safest & most secure way to buy tickets.
THE QUICKEST WAY TO TRANSFER AND SELL TICKETS
- Buying tickets for your friends? Transfer to them for free in our app.
- Can’t go to the show? List your tickets for sale in our trusted resale marketplace.
- Get real-time status updates on transfers and listings for sale.
YOUR PHONE IS YOUR TICKET
- All you need is the app to get into your event. (mobile-entry events only).
- Add your tickets to Apple Wallet.
- Everything you need for the event is on the new event Information Page.
NEVER MISS OUT ON AN EVENT
- Get notifications about your favorite events, artists, and venues – automatically.
- View set lists, and listen to previews right in the app.
- Share your favorite events on Twitter and Facebook.
- Add any event to your calendar.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.23.0
-Stability and performance improvements.
Adding a credit card
While placing my order, I got to the part where payment is to be made. I wanted to pay with one card, but noticed that one of my other credit cards needed to be updated (not the one I wanted to pay with). Well I was updating the old credit card, wanted to save the current information, but would not let me, was only letting me update and pay. So I went back to the credit cards and paid with the one I wanted to. There should be an option right there that you can update your information then choose which credit card you would like. So I’m sure I’ll have to log back in and then update, just an inconvenience when it could have been done right there and then. Thanks
Overall good experience
Overall good experience! One thing that would have made it better would be if they accepted Apple Pay. Picture this: it’s 4 am, you decided to go find tickets for that thing you want to go to but are on the fence about. You put the tickets in your shopping cart, you’re about to check out, and the dreaded section asking you for your credit card information pops up. Now, it’s 4 am. Who’s going to want to get out of their bed to get their wallet to put their card information in to order the tickets? How amazing would it be if I could just use the wallet on my phone. But it’s 4 am and I can’t do that. Guess I’ll just go back to bed and maybe order the tickets a different day if I remember to...
No other site
Ticketmaster is the only site I use now. I’m one of those people that shop, and shop, and shop some more. I’ll even search an entire CL region for deals. But Ticketmaster is the best. The fees seem excessive, but even with fees added, the events are still less expensive than what you’d find anywhere....so far for me. Five stars! I’ll stay with TM unless the fees go up.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 24, 2017
- Version: 1.23.0
- Size: 190 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Ticketmaster L.L.C
- © 1999-2017 Ticketmaster. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.