Ticketmaster - Tickets for Concerts, Sports, Broadway, Theater, Festivals & local events near you
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Ticketmaster app is the best way to discover, buy, transfer and sell tickets to thousands of live music, sporting, arts, theatre, and family events. Buying tickets to your favorite events has never been easier.
THE FASTEST WAY TO BUY
- Try the new "swipe-to-buy" feature, it’s the quickest way to buy!
- More powerful filters make it easier to find the right event.
ALL YOUR OPTIONS IN ONE PLACE
- Buy tickets from the venue, or buy resale tickets from fans & other sellers.
- 100% verified tickets.
- The safe & secure way to buy!
THE QUICKEST WAY TO TRANSFER AND SELL TICKETS
- Buying tickets for your friends? Transfer to them for free.
- Can’t go to the show? List tickets for sale in our trusted resale marketplace.
- Real-time status updates on transfers and listings for sale.
YOUR PHONE IS YOUR TICKET
- All you need is the app to get in (mobile-entry events).
- Add tickets to Passbook!
- Everything you need for the event is on the new Event Information Page.
NEVER MISS OUT ON AN EVENT
- Get notifications about your favorite events, artists, and venues – automatically.
- View set lists, and listen to previews right in the app.
- Share your favorite events on Twitter and Facebook.
- Add any event to your calendar.
What's New in Version 1.9.1
Bug fixes and enhancements
Makes things very simple quick and easy!
Great simple app once you have your card info in the system it makes buying tickets a breeze.
Designed by the incompetent
If you want an app randomly picking your seats for you, then I guess this is OK. Well, other than the cheesy interface and the constant checking to see if you are a robot. This means this isn't an actual app, it just a web page pretending to be an app. It shows that this company has no idea what they are doing.
This thing is not helpful
Lemme start this Harry Potter novel on why I extremely don't recommend the ticketmaster phone lines. I called 7 times. I would show screenshots but I can't. So after these seven calls you would think I would get in touch with a representative once. I didn't get in hold with one and by the time I got in touch they hung up on me because they were closing. Disgusting. So rude and disrespectful. Screw you guys
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 05, 2016
- Version: 1.9.1
- Size: 54.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Ticketmaster L.L.C
- © 1999-2016 Ticketmaster. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.