The Ticketmaster app is the best way to discover, buy, transfer and sell tickets to thousands of live music, sporting, arts, theater, and family events.
Our exclusive partnerships with thousands of venues, artists, sports leagues, and arts and theater tours, allows Ticketmaster to deliver YOU unparalleled access to the most iconic live events worldwide. And as the only Official Ticketing Partner of the NFL, NBA, NHL and USTA our Verified Tickets are always 100% guaranteed.
ALL YOUR OPTIONS IN ONE PLACE
- The biggest selection of live events in the world including concerts, sports, arts & entertainment and so much more at your fingertips. Take us with you and find events you love on the go.
SAFE & SECURE
- Verified Tickets are 100% guaranteed.
- Buy tickets from the venue, or buy resale tickets from fans & other sellers on our interactive seat map or list view.
- The only official ticketing partner of the NFL, NBA, NHL, USTA and more.
- The safest & most secure way to buy tickets.
THE EASIEST WAY TO TRANSFER AND SELL TICKETS
- Buying tickets for friends or family? Transfer them for free.
- Can’t go to the show? List your tickets for sale on our trusted resale marketplace.
- Get real-time status updates on transfers and ticket listings for sale.
YOUR PHONE IS YOUR TICKET
- All you need is the app to get into your event (mobile-entry events only).
- Add your tickets to Apple Wallet before you head to your event.
- Everything you need to know for your event in one convenient place.
NEVER MISS OUT ON AN EVENT
- Get notifications about your favorite events, artists, and venues.
- Scan your Apple Music and get the latest event news on your favorites.
- Share your favorite events with your extended network on Twitter and Facebook.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
-Stability and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
We will no longer be using Ticketmaster. When tickets are released initially there should be a waiting period before resell tickets should be available for purchase. It creates too much confusion and unnecessarily drives the price up for consumers. Of course, Ticketmaster doesn’t have incentive to change the process due to the fact that they make money on each transaction and the more times it changes hands than the better for them. My mother-in-law was excited to buy tickets for her daughter the morning the concert went on sale and she attempted to purchase tickets several times but each time it said someone else had already purchased them. In her haste, she unknowingly brought resell tickets paying almost 4x the listed price only minutes after the initial ticket launch. When we contacted Ticketmaster they said because they were resell tickets there was nothing they could do. We couldn’t even list them on the Ticketmaster site to resell. We attempted to resell them on other sites at a loss for what she paid for them but the price had fallen so much that it was just too much to just give away. Now we are stuck going to a concert that we will no longer be able to enjoy due to this experience.
My friend and I first went to the TicketMaster app because our parents told us it could be trusted with our money. We both wanted to see the Twenty One Pilots concert together so as soon as the singles were dropped and the tour information was put out, we signed up for the Fam Ticket Opportunity. I understood this did not mean definite tickets. Sadly we were both waitlisted, which again, I understood. There was probably a high demand, some people could have beaten us. The regular sale for the tickets was July 20th, I knew this but kept checking the app ever since we were waitlisted. I checked every hour of the 20th. I woke up at 6 A.M. and somehow still managed to miss the sale despite checking frequently. The tickets are sold out in my area. And the seats that are left in the closest area are ridiculously expensive for the poor seating. My hopes have been crushed and I am left extremely disappointed. I was so proud to use my own money that I saved from my job to buy my ticket and I’m left with bitterness. I feel that the very least, I should have been sent a notification since I favorited the event on the app and signed up for the Fan Ticket Opportunity.
Never will use after this order
I will never use ticket master again. I was very misguided when I ordered my tickets. The title of the first set of tickets I ordered was titled “reserved lawn seats.” I printed out my tickets and there was a set and row number. On the ticket it says reserved lawn general admission. Below it say PLUS (+) lawn chair / fast lane. UNDER that at the very bottom it says NOT AN EVENT TICKET. It said NOTHING about not being an event ticket when i purchased them. Not until I printed out my tickets. I called customer service and the lady admitted they did not use the right title for this set of tickets. They are supposed to titled “fast lane tickets and lawn chair.” NOT “reserved lawn.” As everyone knows tickets go up every day until the even during the last week or so. Now I am stuck paying 150 for three tickets rather than 100. I am extremely upset. However I’m happy I caught the mistake before the concert. I feel extremely bad for the people who bought these tickets and haven’t realized it yet. I’m sure there is going to be some very upset people trying to get in on Saturday with their fast lane tickets.
- Ticketmaster L.L.C
- 209.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1999-2018 Ticketmaster. All rights reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.