"This is the best app for buying sports and concert tickets. Seriously." - TickPick is the fastest, cheapest and easiest app to purchase tickets to all of your favorite events (sports, concerts & theater).
NO FEES. 100% Authentic Tickets. 100% Price Guarantee.
1. Discovery – Find last minute events and just announced concerts in your area – or search any team, artist, event or venue to see schedules and available tickets.
2. Deals – Tickets are ranked by our patented Score Report (determined by price and seat location), helping you get the best bang for your buck!
3. High Rollers – Use our proprietary 'Seat Rating' to sort tickets from the best seats in the house to the worst.
4. Seat Views – For all major sports see seat views from your seat before you buy tickets.
5. Track Events – Not ready to buy? Keep track of key event stats so you can make the best buying decision when you're ready.
6. Payment – Apple Pay, scan your credit card or type it in the old fashion way.
7. Post Transaction – Scan tickets on your phone, order an Uber, get directions, share etickets with friends, discuss plans and much more.
• “Had a great experience getting NBA tickets through TickPick for a last minute game, thanks for all the help!” – Alicia P.
• “BY FAR the best value I have found after searching through a slough of major online vendors . . . I will absolutely use their services again for all my concert tickets and recommend highly to others. Well done!” – Steve A.
• “I mean, wow. Not only did this site give me more detailed info about my Super Bowl tickets (including a seat view and a ranking – yes, it’s subjective, but it helps!), they don’t charge buyers ticket fees. Best ticket app ever!” – Niki K.
• “TickPick seeks to differentiate itself from StubHub with lower fees.” – FORTUNE
• “Hate paying too much for tix, but don’t like the ambiguity of sites like @StubHub? Check out TickPick!” – THRILLIST
• “TickPick wants to put ticket buying power back in customers’ hands.” – THE NEXT WEB
• “Score the Best Tickets on Any Budget” – PUREWOW
• “TickPick is making it super easy to score seats without spending a ton of money.” – SEVENTEEN
• “TickPick has developed an app that will greatly improve the ticket-buying process for fans to any live entertainment event." – FORBES
• “A comparison of the exact same floor seat being offered by a specific broker across the sites shows that www.tickpick.com had the lowest all-in cost." – WALL STREET JOURNAL
Your Price. Your Seat. No Hidden Fees.
TickPick where smart fans buy tickets.
Bug fixes, performance improvements, and minor usability updates to get you ready for the NFL season.
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t Waste your money!!!
I also 2 tickets, got to the concert and 1 didn’t work. Neither one of us went inside. Took almost 2 months to get a refund and was only refunded for 1 ticket. They tend to take the sellers side even when they sell bad tickets. I’ll never buy tickets from this app again. It seems like this is a common problem with this app. Wish I would’ve seen the other reviews before I wasted my time, money and new outfit!...
FYI the developer’s response says exactly what I said🙄. 1 ticket didn’t work, 1 did work. I couldn’t use the 2nd ticket because obviously I wasn’t going to go into the concert without my sister or let her go in alone. Therefore, I requested a refund for BOTH tickets that same night, before the event even started. I was told that the rep would handle my requests, but because they took 2 months to resolve the issue, I couldn’t get refunded for the 2nd ticket because they weren’t able to get their money back for it. They could have easily re-sold my valid ticket that night, because I wasn’t the only person that got scammed. . So in the end, I missed the event, got the run around for 2 months AND lost the $223 I spent on that 2nd ticket.
I can assure you we will always make sure our customers are taken care of. After a thorough investigation, there was an enough evidence that supported the sellers claim; however, we wanted to help and refund one of the tickets that was purchased. I apologize for the poor experience, but I can assure you we will always make sure our customers are taken care of.
Invalid tickets at the gate
I had heard a lot of good things about this app but when I used it for the first time, the ticket I purchased for Beyoncé’s concert turned out to be invalid at the gate! It was quite a bad experience to be refused entry at the gate.
Despite their promise: « authentic, valid tickets backed by our 100% money back guarantee » I have not received a refund. The reason I am given is that an investigation is still pending. So basically, in addition to selling me an invalid ticket they are now insinuating that I am lying about it.
I also want to warn you that despite the text written under « the TickPick guarantee » that states « what if my tickets are invalid? [...] we will do our best to locate comparable replacement tickets. [...] » this means they will google it and check if YOU can purchase an new ticket with YOUR own money. Nothing you can’t do with your phone nowadays. So while you are in front of the gate with your invalid ticket, they will do nothing that really helps you. They will not replace the ticket. In fact, in my experience, they will not do anything, they won’t even trust you and issue refund. So don’t be fooled by the wording on their website, you are taking as much risk as you would on Craigslist. Don’t buy any expensive ticket unless you are prepared to loose the money.
Hello, I really apologize you had this experience, as we would never want anyone to have that experience. I see that you were refunded in full. We will always stand by our Buyer Trust Guarantee; however, this situation was a sensitive issue that we needed to investigate before securing replacements. If you would like to speak to a rep further, please contact us at email@example.com. We really hope you give us another opportunity so we can ensure it is seamless.
Where are my tickets dude?
I bought my warped tour tickets on June 24th they said they tickets would be ready the following Saturday, ok no biggie yet then Saturday comes and they say they’ll be ready Wednesday not only is this lying wether or not it’s on the company or the seller so then Wednesday comes and says “they’ll be ready today” I was eyeing the app the entire day even logging out checking my email both regular inbox and spam (for the soul reason if my email marked it as such) not there I wait until 12 AM no tickets it then said the same thing on Thursday “they’ll be ready today” then around 8:30 or 9:00 they now say your tickets will be delivered like dude it’s now Friday 12:30 and no tickets the fest is on Sunday and I still don’t have the tickets like what’s the problem man (btw I have been keeping photographs of each time it changes) I need to know whether or not I need to get a refund or if my tickets are actually gonna be there and properly work if not I’m gonna say that this is fraudulent so answer my question where are my tickets? I’ll change my rating (good to worse) accordingly
- TickPick LLC
- 20.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © TickPick LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.