Learn French with TicTic.
TicTic is the main character of an interactive picture book. TicTic is entertaining for all ages.
• Interactive picture book with audio.
• More than 400 illustrated words.
• Lots of funny animations.
• Learn vocabulary.
• My Photo Album: create and add your own content.
• 24 categories: Alphabet, Colors, Shapes, Numbers, Body, Clothes, Animals, Farm, House, Park, Beach, Food, etc...
• Universal app: works with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
• Free to try.
This new version includes minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of different categories and words but Tic Tic speaks a bit too fast for kids to pick up on certain words. Would be better if the. Words were broken down in syllables first.
The girl is pretty cute and I'm just starting to learn french so this is a great app so that I can learn .
- Tinoon Eirl
- 115.9 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tinoon EIRL 2012
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all content $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.