Tide is an app focusing on sleep, meditation, relax and focus. Inspired by traveling, the great nature and meditation, we have been trying to build a mental and physical health platform, full of sounds from nature and guided meditation practices. Help you get rid of the trivial routines to a peaceful and tranquil space, where you can reduce pressure, keep focus and clam, practice meditation, and have a better sleep.
- Anyone who suffers from sleep problems.
- Procrastinators that have difficulties keeping focused.
- Creative workers that frequently disturbed by a noisy environment.
- The high-stressed population that had been in anxiety for a long time.
- Meditation practitioners who want peacefulness of body and mind.
1. Nature Sounds —— Be calm and mindful with nature
- Well-selected sounds of nature, bring you to various time and spaces.
- Innovative music fusion function, enjoying your favorite music in nature.
- Focus, sleep, relax and meditation, huge sounds collection for these needs.
2. Sleep and Nap —— Fall asleep with the sounds of nature
- Numbers of sleeping nature sounds, have a sweet dream with Tide.
- Sleep and Nap modes, recover nap in daytime, good sleep at night.
- Soothing light-waking up function, leaving the bed has never been that easy.
- Selected comfort alarm tunes, open the eyes in a wonderful world.
3. Focus timer —— Start an immersive concentration
- High-efficiency work mode. Based on the Pomodoro Technique, 25 minutes focusing, 5 minutes quick break.
- Report of focus history. Review your performance.
- Customer timer. Set timers for different situations.
- Immersive mode supported. Leaving the app will interrupt the on-going focus.
4. Relax Meditation —— A pause button for your brain
- Mini Meditation, take a break, anytime and anywhere.
- Themed Mediation, targeting various life scenes, simple and effective.
- Immersive Space, complete and intact, a calm and stable world.
5. Daily Inspiring Quotes —— Minimalist and calm trips for mind and body
- Well-selected daily quotes, for everyone who carefully lives the life.
- Daily quotes diary, check the previous quotes and pictures.
6. Tide Daily —— Record every tranquil moment of yours
- Every beautiful moment here is recorded by visible data report.
- Fine sharing card makes a peaceful journey emerged.
7. Minimalist Design —— Pursuit of less is more
- Minimalist interface designing.
- Emotional visual effects.
- Localized typesetting for different typefaces.
- 2017 and 2016 App of the Year
- "App of the Day" of App Store
#VOICE FROM OUR COMMUNITY#
- I really enjoy the background noises and the ability to customize the different times is amazing. — NanaKitty13
- It is so helpful and I just want to work even more. I wake up in the mornings and I feel so peaceful. I'm smarter and calmer. — Owekie
*Tide has connected to HealthKit. You can synchronize data to the health app of iPhone.
*Tide supports Siri Shortcuts. You can start your journey by saying commands.
Tide offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$11.99 per month
$59.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account and will automatically renew unless turned off at least 24h before the period ends. Your account will be charged within 24-hours prior to the end of the period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew from iTunes account settings. The unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
- Terms of Service: https: //tide.moreless.io/terms/en/tos.html
Your voices have always been making us better!
Join us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app and I have had no problems with it. I love everything about it and if you are reading this wondering if you should get the app...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!! This app is amazing it has helped me so much. I have gotten to truly know me and I’m really enjoying this app. I love that you can set reminders and I also love the quotes it has every time you open the app. Yes there is things that you have to pay for but they give you a wide selection so you don’t have to buy anything if you don’t want to. That might be the only down side but it is only .99 cents so it’s not that much and there is still so much more to choose from. I could go on and on about how much I LOVE this app but you would be reading for days I really think that you should get this app! I also hope that you enjoy this app as much as I do and you can share it with your friends.
Simple and functional
Honestly speaking, I didn't understand minimalism until after using this app. At first, I thought it was actually too simple, but after using it a couple times, I got the hang of things and came to appreciate the minimalist design. It has been one of the most useful apps I’ve come across and I use it every day!
UPDATE: I have a couple minor issues with the newest update for a few reasons: First, the nature sounds aren’t continuous loop throughout; you can hear when it stops if you’re doing a long focus session. Secondly, I like that the sounds original app slowly fades toward the end of a session while the new one just cuts it off abruptly. I guess these are not the biggest things you’re concerned about but they go along way in overall satisfaction of the app, at least for me.
Simple, elegant, no distractions
UPDATE: Really love the app, but not the new update. The white noise stops and stutters, and sometimes will cut out entirely. Some of the issues seem to occur around the same time as a notification from another app, but not all of them.
Absolutely beautiful design. Each day you get a new image and inspiring quote. Each "break time" offers a suggestion like "walk around," "drink a glass of water," or "close your eyes." Zero nonessential functions on the screen. All the aesthetic choices are gorgeous.
I have no idea how or if the creator is making money, but there are also lots of updates, each with real new features.
Two suggestions to the maker:
1. Include an "overall study session timer" that runs in the background and displays throughout each study and break time. This way, if I want to sit down and study for, say, six hours in total, I can know how much total time I have left.
2. Get a native English writer (who is good at English, which not all native English speakers are) to look over your description. There are many typos and grammatical errors, which might make this app seem less well-made. That would be a pity, since it's fantastic.
- Guangzhou Moreless Network Technology Co., Ltd
- 152.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MORELESS, Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Quarterly Tide Membership $4.99
- Monthly Tide Membership $1.99
- Yearly Tide Membership $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.