With just a few taps in the Tide Spin app, we’ll pick up your clothes, take them to be cleaned by Tide-trained professionals, and deliver your folded laundry or dry cleaning right back to you - freeing you up for what you need to do, or better yet, what you want to do.
Founded in 2016, Tide Spin is a start-up within Procter & Gamble (P&G) and part of the Tide brand that was established in 1946.
Currently available in Chicago only. New cities coming!
Here are the steps to try Tide Spin:
1. Download Tide Spin and create an account
2. Create your first order and schedule a pickup
3. Your clothes are returned clean within 2 business days and deliver them back to you.
At Tide Spin, our mission is to provide an experience that is clean and reliable. Our principles are as follows:
- We use Tide trained professionals to ensure your clothes are in good hands
- We only use premium products like Tide® detergent, and Downy® fabric softener
- We use GreenEarth® Cleaning Technology, an environmentally non-toxic dry cleaning process that is gentle on fabrics and garments
- Our Customer Service team is available day or night to answer any questions you may have
We’ve got some exciting news! As of today Tide Spin is now Pressbox by Tide. With this change we are now offering pickup/delivery 7 days a week and all clothes are being processed at our own dry cleaning plant. This allows us to further enhance the quality and convenience that you expect from Tide.
Ratings and Reviews
The easiest way to do your laundry!
Tide Spin is incredibly easy to use throughout the process. Their app allows for quick order scheduling and tracks your order every step of the way. The clothes are returned in a protective bag and also in a plastic bag inside the protective bag. Not only are they neatly folded, but they even attempt to organize the clothes by person. So, my young daughter’s clothing is clearly separate from my husband’s clothing. Although, there are sometimes mixups between my adult woman clothing and my teenage daughter’s clothing - but my husband makes the same mistakes when doing the laundry at home! I’d recommend Tide Spin to every busy working mom who appreciates getting a few hours back each week!
Great Service, a real time server
Used the service for the first after using a local chain for many years. Was nervous about leaving a bag of my clothes for dry cleaning and whether I'd get everything back or if I'd wind up with someone else's shirts. Everything came back perfectly, the shirts were identified on the receipt by color and brand, perfectly pressed, delivery/garment bag is now the reusable laundry bag to leave for pickup. Decided to make the switch after they took 8 bags of clothes for hurricane relief. I like corporate goodwill and thought I'd use the service once as a 'thank you'. I'll only be using the service now. It's so incredibly convenient and very impressed with the finished product.
As someone without a car, who lives nowhere near a laundromat, I had no easy or consistent way to get my clothes clean. I found Tide spin a little over a year ago & i LOVE it! Someone picks my laundry up outside the door of my 3rd floor walk up, & drops it off 2 days later in the same place. My laundry is always clean, smells great & is folded meticulously (even undies!). Even better, their customer service is outstanding. I have had a million questions, & have been helped quickly, patiently & been treated very well every single time. Pricing wise, it's also cheaper than most wash & folds in the city, so that's even better. I just think this is a really great company, & I'm glad they exist!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the love! We'll pass along the nice message to our customer service team.
Please keep sharing your experience with your family and friends and don’t forget to mention your referral code.
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- 29 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Procter & Gamble
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.