Tidepool Mobile lets you add context to your diabetes device data. It is a companion app for Tidepool for web, which brings all of your diabetes data from different devices together. Visit tidepool.org/signup to create your free Tidepool account.
Tidepool Mobile lets you:
1. See your CGM, pump, and BG meter data alongside your notes. Track your favorite meals and your regular exercise, and learn from what happens.
2. Search for things you've noted before so you can use your data to help you now.
3. Comment on your data. You and your care team can add comments via Tidepool Mobile or Tidepool for web.
Tidepool is compatible with lots of devices from Abbott, Ascensia (Bayer), Dexcom, Medtronic, OmniPod, Tandem, and more. Tidepool Mobile also integrates with Apple Health, allowing you to automatically upload glucose data such as from your Dexcom G5. See tidepool.org/devices for details.
- Further reliability improvements for Dexcom data through Apple Health
- Bug fixes and other various improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Not able to connect dexcom G6
I was really excited to start using Tidepool since I use an Omnipod but I can’t seem to even get passed 75% upload on the Uploader for my Omnipod. I don’t even have the option to share my health with Apple to connect my dexcom and I can’t connect my dexcom to the Uploader either. Is there a fix for this?
Doesn’t work with my Dexcom G6. Disappointing.
I just got a Dexcom G6 and an Omnipod. This app doesn’t support Dexcom G6.
Amazing App for Tracking Trends
Our endo recommended this app for my 13 year old son and it has been an excellent addition to our care plan. It has allowed us to track how specific things impact his blood sugar by using the search feature and he loves the # concept. We have tried countless apps and he has never stuck with using them. This has been the exception.
I love Tidepool because it allows us to communicate with his endo team through the note option and they can see all of his devices. No more keeping a log and writing numbers down. It’s brilliant. My son, his dad and I all three have the app as well as the school nurse which allows all to make notes. It truly allows us to work as a team in managing his T1D.
I will continue to suggest the app to every T1D family I meet. Excellent job!
- Tidepool Project
- 26.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Tidepool Project
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.