Tides PRO - High and Low Tide Times Tables & Tidal Charts
By Elecont LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tides PRO is a beautiful tide prediction app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch that helps you know up-to-the-minute facts about the predicted tide height in the United States, Canada, Atlantic, Pacific coasts and all over the world. Get high and low tide times, tide charts, tide tables for over 12000 of ports, harbors and coastal locations.
Designed with lots of passion & love:
* The application includes 4 modes: Tide graphs, Tide tables, Tide maps and unique "Tide watch" interface that provides all tide information at a glance.
* Tides PRO designed for modern devices to provide HD graphics, animations and video effects
* Interactive graph shows tide predictions, current time, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset times
* Swipe left and right to get tide predictions with up to the minute accuracy for the next few days
* Tap on "Calendar" to open calendar and get tidal predictions up to the next 365 days
* Tap on "Now" button to show current time on the graph
* Tide calendar for the next 365 days
* Highest tides & lowest tides
* Swipe up and down to see water levels
* Tap on specific day to show it in Tide graph mode
Tide watch display:
* Live tidal clock for iOS and Apple watch devices
* Count down the number of hours, minutes and seconds to the next High tide or Low tide
* Current water level
* Today's high tide and low tide times
* Sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset times
* Provides fast and convenient access to local or international tide stations
* View Tide stations near you
* Tap on Tide station to get current water level, high and low tide times
* Tap on "Star" to add tide station to the list of favorites
[NEW!] Use iOS spotlight to open your favorite tide location!
-High and Low tide times for the next 365 days
-Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset times
-Current water level
-Up to minute predictions
-"Tide watch" interface that provides all tide information at a glance.
-Min & max water levels displayed in a special designed interactive table
-Interactive map of tide sites (local and worldwide) that provides information about current level, high tide and low tide times, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset times
-Location can be added by name, by the map or using user's current location
Supports over 12000 stations in all regions:
171 Atlantic Islands
205 Caribbean Islands
34 Cen.America Caribbean
34 Cen.America Pacific
127 Indian Ocean
43 Middle East
4292 North America,Atlantic
727 North America,Gulf
2777 North America,Pacific
196 Northern seas
341 Pacific Islands
520 South East Asia
Across over 150 countries:
245 New Zealand
58 Kuril Islands
112 United Kingdom
... the list includes almost all coastal countries around the world.
Knowledge of tides is an important element of boating safety. Tidal information is essential for navigating a shallow waterway or placing your boat at anchor. The success or failure of a voyage can depend on the height or depth of a tide, while knowledge of current information can save fuel and make passage into a river or channel safer.
Tides PRO goes further than the tables provided by the NOAA. The app automatically accounts for correction factors and provides instant information without requesting that you account for time lags, daylight savings conventions, or height differences between the reference stations and the locations you are seeking.
Since the tidal information that is published in this app is not subjected to the use of the voyage, please do not use for navigation.
What's New in Version 1.2
Better performance when running on older devices
Fixed crash with location-based search
Fixed first-start issue with Apple Watch app
This is the best tide app out there and it is accurate and user friendly.
The clock part is great shows minutes to high and low.
Needs to be able to add as complication
Great App!!! Love it on my phone and it have so many international tide stations. I love this as a mariner that is constantly traveling. This app would be 5 stars on the watch if you could add it to your watch faces.
Not totally intuitive, but with a little experimentation the features can be found, and they are extremely good. The geographic coverage is excellent with a breadth found in very few other apps.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Mar 29, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 42.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Elecont LLC
- © 2007-2016 Elecont LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.