By Lukas Burgstaller
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- Multiple Timers -
You can have multiple Timers running at the same time.
- 3D Touch -
Start timers right from your home screen.
- Today Widget -
See how far along your timers are or restart them right in the today widget.
- Repeating Timers -
Set the number of repetitions and a pause between each repetition.
- Siri -
You can start your timers using Siri.
- Apple Watch App -
View and restart your timers right from your wrist
What's New in Version 3.0
* Redesigned and polished every inch of the user interface.
* Multi Timers is now called Tidur - which is Swedish for timers.
* New: You can pause timers
* New: Repeating Timers: Set a number of repetitions and a pause between each interval.
* New: You can now toggle between a light and a dark theme.
* New: New Color Purple for Timers
* New: 13 additional new alert sounds available
* Fixed wrong alert sound when starting a timer from the today widget
* You can now also change the alarm sound in the watch app. (The watch app still only supports the default sound, but this is in preparation for cloud sync.)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 21, 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 68.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Lukas Burgstaller
- © Lukas Burgstaller
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Unlock$3.99
- Light Theme$0.99
- Remove Ads$1.99
- Repeating Timers$0.99
- Additional Sounds$0.99