Tigase Messenger for iOS is a lightweight, powerful XMPP client developed by Tigase, Inc. It provides an easy way to start using the XMPP Protocol (formerly known as Jabber) if you've never used it before. Veterans of the protocol will find many features here they are familiar with along with enhancements to reduce data use and extend battery life.
- Control multiple accounts from a single application and sign into all your XMPP accounts at once.
- Message Archive supported: Access chat history from the server.
- Support for joining and creating chatrooms for multi-party collaboration.
- Automated status management; no need to change status every time you put your phone down.
- In band registration; Sign into and create a new account on your favorite XMPP/jabber server!
- Push Notifications: Never miss another message.
- Photos and other files easy sharing in private chats and in group chats, even with people using different XMPP clients.
- Vcard support: robust user profiles.
Welcome to XMPP: Welcome to Tigase Messenger for iOS!
The main focus in this version was put on fast start and fast reconnections to chat servers and overall reliability improvements.
Changes in this version:
• Added support for Quickstart: XEP-0395
• Added caching for SCRAM credentials and DNS results
• Various bug fixes and crash fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Looked good. Logged into XMPP server but then crashed. Does the same thing every time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.