Tiles & Tales Puzzle Adventure
By Trilith Entertainment Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tiles and Tales is a free fantasy Puzzle Adventure with RPG elements set in a magical medieval universe. Join Lilly on her adventurous journey to save her kingdom Zanira from evil monsters called the Norbolds.
SWIPE AND STACK TILES
○ Unique sliding block puzzle gameplay with awesome mechanics
○ Combine tiles on the board to attack enemies, loot treasures or heal yourself
○ Beginner-friendly tutorial, but hard to master in advanced levels
FIGHT HUNDREDS OF ENEMIES
○ Packed with loads of mysterious monsters
○ Exciting fights with epic and legendary overkills
○ Challenging boss fights with special attacks
BECOME A MIGHTY HERO
○ Solve daily and weekly quests for rewards
○ Level up blocks and skills to pass harder levels
○ Loot treasure chests for diamonds
○ Use potions to get a boost
CHOOSE MULTIPLE CHARACTERS
○ Play as Lilly the squire, Gareth the prince, knight Rumford or Igua the rogue
○ Stunning unique attacks for each hero
TRAVEL THROUGH DIFFERENT STAGES AND HUNDREDS OF LEVELS
○ Puzzle your way through the magical kingdom of Zanira and its many stages
○ Pass through small towns, climb snowy mountains, explore crystal caves and more
○ Never ending challenges in the endless adventure mode
○ Connect with Facebook to play your game on multiple devices
○ Compete with your Facebook friends on the world map
○ Send gift potions and spins to help each other out
○ Play offline without Internet connection
So, what are you waiting for? Plenty of monsters and enemies are waiting to be defeated in hundreds of levels set in a medieval and mysterious world. Your RPG puzzle adventure starts now!
Please note that, while Tiles & Tales is completely free to play, some in-game items can require payment.
Follow us on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/tilesandtalesgame
What's New in Version 1.17.2
- From now on, up to 5 Magic Spells are available each level
- Several issues have been resolved
Update killed it
It was fun when the leftover tiles from overkill could be spread to adjacent tiles, then they axed that In the update and it moves too slow now. I don't play it anymore.
Expect to spend real $
Aside from the fact that the gameplay gets sadly repetitive after awhile (lots of tiles but no actual tales), you will most probably have to shell out a bit in order to proceed. You will need plenty of power ups, especially the magnets and the doublers. I am on level 28 now, and when my resources run out, I'm deleting the sucker, having spent all I plan to spend.
I'm dumping this game. Love the idea but hate there is an Ad after EVERY level. Kills momentum. Sad.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 13, 2017
- Version: 1.17.2
- Size: 107 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: European Games Group AG
- © 2016 Trilith Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Diamonds$0.99
- Lightning Deal$4.99
- Starter Package$4.99
- Pile of Diamonds$9.99
- Big Pile of Diamonds$19.99
- Small Pile of Diamonds$4.99
- Adventure Package$9.99
- Bag of Diamonds Filled to the Brim$49.99
- Lightning Deal$19.99