Features of the app include reading data from your Tilt™ hydrometer, cloud logging to a variety of cloud services including Sheets, brewstat.us, brewfather.net, monitor.beer, craftmetrics.ca, and brewersfriend.com. Logging features including selectable time intervals as well as logging directly to your iPhone or iPad. Calibration features include specific gravity and ability to add/remove calibration points as needed. Auto-removal of calibration points that overlap. In addition the app supports Celsius and Fahrenheit as well as Plato and SG. Improve UI makes it easier than ever to access and share your data. We are constantly making improvements, thank you all for your feedback and support.
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Definite improvements over original, needs temp cal
Compared to the original Tilt app,
- much easier/intuitive to enter data for your tilt (old version always defaults to RED tilt)
- like ability to edit calibration points (vice always starting over)
- ability to adjust logging time is a plus
- For some reason the temp calibration is missing, I will gladly upgrade my review when this is added
My tilt requires a temp calibration, so I’ll keep using the original app for now.
Overall, love the product—keep it up!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear it is working better than our original Tilt app. Something we knew needing updating. We will continue to add features and bug fixes in the months to come, including temperature calibration. Cheers!
- BARON BREW EQUIPMENT, LLC
- 20.7 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Baron Brew Equipment, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.