Tilt to Live 2: Redonkulous
By One Man Left
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Important** Requires at least iPad 2, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch (5th gen), or newer
Return to a world of fast-paced, tilt-only arcade action! You’ll flee a relentless onslaught of dastardly dots, desperately darting between single-use weapon orbs. Each orb provides a unique burst of fiery relief! Sometimes it’s lasery relief. It really depends.
• Two gametypes: Classic Mode (normal difficulty) and Code Red (too hard)
• A brand new weapon arsenal! Can you unlock them all?
• A new scoring system, powered by tricks you can do with weapons or your arrow
• Diabolical boss encounters
• Flaunt your highscore on your Game Center friends' game over screens! Or be ashamed of it.
• Tons of Game Center achievements, many of which include jokes and humors
• Instantly send score challenges to your Game Center friends, right from the game over screen!
What's New in Version 1.2.7
Looking for more of a challenge in the new Brimstone Pinball mode? Put your skills to the test with a new Hard mode added to Brimstone pinball!
Simply toggle it on or off from the main menu to switch between the two difficulties.
Another one ...
Does not allow me to flip the screen to the way I want to hold my iPad = automatic Single Star.
Good game but continues to crash and run slow and choppy. TTL 1 runs much smoother and efficient. Most of the time TTL 2 is unplayable after 5 minutes or so.
Different, but very enjoyable
I picked this game up at the same time that I bought its predecessor, Tilt to Live. They both have a unique charm, but the original seemed to involve more strategy, skill and those amazingly intense moments where you're positive you're going to die, but skillfully cheat those little red dots.
TTL2 is fun, but it doesn't have that for some reason. The power ups are extremely strong, which seems to negate the need to dodge since you can just cut a path to the next power up. However it's still excellent, funny, and very well made. I'd recommend it to anyone .Keep up the good work, 1st man left!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 20, 2014
- Version: 1.2.7
- Size: 646 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: One Man Left
- © 2013 One Man Left Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Brimstone Pinball$0.99