TIM is the next generation handheld solution for restaurants, bars, hotels and other hospitality establishments that use the Aloha® Point of Sale system. Use you iPod Touch or iPhone for tableside ordering and improve your speed of service and guest satisfaction!
TIM allows you to:
* Take orders at the table for increased speed of service
* Use existing WiFi infrastructure instead of expensive, proprietary hardware
* Communicate with your team
* Apply Comps and Promos from your iPod or iPhone
* Mark tables dirty and clean for your tablemanagement system
* Close checks with different types of tenders
* Look up recipes, allergens and other product information
* Present a digital check to your customers through the reversed check view
TIM is the first handheld solution that is not only feature packed, fast and stable, but also looks extremely good while doing so! You will never want to use any other handheld solution ever again.
Download the app and try it for your self. When you're ready, you only need to contact your POS reseller to link it to your Aloha® Point of Sale.
-- Disclaimer --
Aloha® is a registered trademark of Radiant Systems Inc.
TIM® is a registered trademark of Index Hospitality Systems BV
· [TIM-211] - Added functionality; ability to configure camera selection in ios-TIM settings
· [TIM-274] - Added functionality; implemented sorting option with first owned tables, then all other tables, both in numeric order
· [TIM-276] - Added functionality; skip "ask for guest count" when "use entrees for guest count" is enabled in Aloha
· [TIM-284] - Added functionality; implement use of alternate table names
· [TIM-327] - Fixed an issue where the application stops working when system is setup to use tabs or tables
· [TIM-453] - Fixed an issue where the application shows the incorrect information when using modifier codes
· [TIM-469] - Fixed an issue where after clocking in another login is required
· [TIM-497] - Improved the line spacing on receipts in combination with Bixolon SPP 210
· [TIM-498] - Fixed an issue where re-ordering an item with multiple modifiers results in ordering the item with only the last modifier
· [TIM-507] - Fixed an issue where the application stops working when held items are fired
· [TIM-519] - Fixed an issue where the message "provide change" would automatically disappear on an overpayment
· [TIM-523] - Fixed an issue where the application stops working while searching for items
· [TIM-529] - Fixed an issue where an open item used as modifier with ask for description checked would result in an error shown
· [TIM-530] - Fixed an issue where the reserved check view isn't available in the demo
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app, what's the catch?
How long before this app is available in the United States? Does this app require an additional terminal license for each iPod/iPad in the system?
What versions of the aloha system does this support?!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.