The nation’s only magazine dedicated solely to timber homes and the people who are passionate about them, Timber Home Living provides inspiration, ideas, and information that will help our readers build the home of their dreams. Each issue celebrates the age-old craft of timber framing, provides practical design and building advice, and contains stunning timber homes showcased through beautiful photography.
Single Issues available (no automatic renewal)
1 Year Subscription - $14.99 (automatically renewed until canceled)
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew (as specified above) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be canceled during the active subscription period, however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
App update with minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes On Startup
This update crashes every time I launch the app. Deleted and restored the app multiple times. I can no longer access all the magazines that I had previously purchased.
Timber Home Living
Excellent, very intuitive interface, informative content! Definitely worth $3.99. Can't wait for more!!
- Active Interest Media, Inc
- 55.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Active Interest Media, Inc © 2017 by Cruz Bay Publishing, Inc. This publication may not be reproduced, either in whole or part, in any form without written permission from the publisher.
- In-App Purchases
- Timber Home Living One-Year Subscription $14.99
- Timber Home Living Annual Buyer's Guide 2014 $3.99
- Timber Home Living December 2013 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.