Let’s celebrate 3 years of Timberman with Timber Tennis!
Take part in annual Timber Tennis World Championship - beat all the rivals (including Princess, Hipster, Boxer and many more). Upgrade your skills, use super-shots, watch out for specials!
Unlock all characters, balls and finally compete in local multiplayer with your friends!
Check your skills in this fast paced arcade game where Timberman meets ping-pong.
Win all the trophies!
- tasty pixel art graphics
- 20+ characters including Timberman and his good friends
- 30+ balls to unlock + challenges
- 10+ different courts
- local multiplayer (split screen)
- online social competition
- great animated iOS 10 stickers
- awesome 8-bit soundtrack by Stalek (Timberman music composer)
- multiplayer on Apple TV (use your iPhone / iPad as wifi controller).
- Added GDPR info
- Added ads tracking option
- Improvement performance & minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Ever been lobbed by a lumberjack?
They made the game fun but it’s super unfair cause the CPU never misses the ball unless you do a super strike thing and the CPU has 2 lives while you have just 1 life. They also made it so when you go up a class, you still gotta start from the beginning. It’s like they want to drown us in adds, and take our coins away in hopes that we spend money. Besides from all the befit I’ve stuff, the gameplay is still fun so that is why I give it a 3. Also add online multiplayer
This is a great arcade tennis game to just pick up anywhere. To all people saying u can’t click fast enough, it’s because in real tennis u gotta stay in middle of the court, which is what the game stresses. Fix where every match a best 2/3, other than that, everything is smooth. Maybe a real tennis player addition for more characters???
- DIGITAL MELODY GAMES KITAJEWSKI I STALEWSKI SPOLKA JAWNA
- 159 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Digital Melody Games
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- 1000 Coins $2.99
- 200 Coins $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.