Timbuktu Magazine - Best Children's Magazine Award 2013
By Timbuktu Labs, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Timbuktu is the magazine for the next generation of leaders. With Timbuktu your kids will:
1. Learn to analyze complex topics
2. Learn to think creatively
3. Develop problem solving skills
4. Improve math and language skills
5. Discover the most powerful ideas of our time
WHY SHOULD I SUBSCRIBE?
To provide your children with a cutting-edge magazine, designed by a group of top quality educators and artists from all over the world. Exposing your kids to such a high level pedagogical experience can cost up to $20,000 per year. Timbuktu is developed and tested with educators and children of excellent educational institutions across the country, and it only costs you $20 per year!
SUBSCRIPTIONS: Timbuktu is subscription based. The monthly subscription is only $1.99 (one issue). The one-year subscription is only $20.99 (12 issues).
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
To unsubscribe, you need to access your iTunes account and turn off auto-renewable subscriptions for Timbuktu. From your iPad, you can do this from the App Store App: scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on Apple ID, click on View Apple ID, click on Manage Subscriptions.
PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE TIMBUKTU!
***** "BEST APP MAGAZINE FOR KIDS - This app is a wonderful way to get kids to love math,stories,cooking and other great things! - by Omg Yeah
***** "GREAT - This app is amazing! Love the clever stories and how kids get involved practically. Timbuktu is the only reason why kids should use an iPad" - by Rowant67
***** "A WONDERFUL READING EXPERIENCE - What a gem! I am wild about this app and love Timbuktu's multicultural, international, and good-natured spin on the parent-child reading experience. Your magazine makes me smile, laugh, and feel nostalgic about my own childhood. As an educator, I recommend this app both personally and professionally for family's eager to take shared story time to the next level" - Pickarosesomeday
***** "CREATIVE, SUBTLE, AND PRETTY - Timbuktu teaches kids lessons about growing up subtly, creatively, and beautifully. Music, words, video, and interaction make the experience varied and interesting. Most interesting, however, is how they've managed to make it enjoyable for adults as well using good design, high production value, and the right content" - by 8Bigfeet
***** "FANTASTIC MAGAZINE! - Simply the best iPad magazine for kids! Up to date. Refreshing. Quirky. Educational. Timbuktu wows us daily!" - Mrs75
IF IT DOESN'T WORK PERFECTLY, WE WANT TO KNOW!
We're working our tails off to make your family time awesome every single day. If you find a problem, please do not leave a bad review! Write to us, instead, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will immediately reply.
What's New in Version 5.4
-Better navigation experience
-Safe parental controls
Quickly turns to black screen .
I have downloaded this 4 times today hoping to change the outcome. We have a ipad2 new this month. It downloads, I see an attractive opening page for a second or two and then it instantly turns totally black and never recovers?
Fun yet mad
THIS GAME KEEPS BRINGING UP THIS SUSCRIBERS THING AND I TRY TO PLAY AND IT WONT LET ME!!!'
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 01, 2013
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Timbuktu Labs, Inc.
- © 2013 Timbuktu Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Timbuktu Magazine$20.99