A Combination of Time and Acupuncture — Optimization of the Acupuncture Results
With the Time Acupuncture App you have a tool at hand that will enhance your effectiveness with acupuncture by incorporating the dimension of time into your practice. You will treat in the manner of the “old masters” using the classical methods Midnight-Noon Ebb-Flow Acupuncture Method – Zi Wu Liu Zhu Zhen Fa and the Eight Methods of the Magic Turtle – Ling Gui Ba Fa.
Features and Methods
Setting of Date and Time – Here and Now / Anywhere and Anytime (see screenshot 1)
• The setting of the current location and time is possible. This will be the most commonly used option for an acupuncturist. The timely energetics are adjusted for the current acupuncture session.
• In addition, the app allows the setting of any location on the globe at any time. A case in point is the determination of the energetic constellation at birth.
Timely Optimized Acupuncture Strategies (see screenshot 2 & 5)
As a result of the setting of date and time the different timely optimized acupuncture strategies represent themselves at a glance in the many display windows. The expert acupuncturist can choose the strategy that best fits the patient’s actual needs.
However, the app is a learning aid for the student as well. By clicking any of the display windows the offered treatment strategy is explained in detail (see screenshot 3).
A lot of background knowledge is available by clicking on the corresponding marked links (see screenshot 4).
Zi Wu Liu Zhu Zhen Fa – Na Zi Fa (see screenshot 2)
This method includes applications according to the meridian clock.
Many strategies will be explained in detail like:
• different strategies for tonification,
• different strategies for sedation,
• strategies of the five transporting-shu points concerning the classical indications, concerning the element indications, and concerning the seasonal indications,
• different strategies for the treatment of the meridians,
• strategies for the treatment of the internal organs,
• strategies for the zang organ’s treatment,
• strategies for the fu organ’s treatment,
• treatment strategies using the functions of specific points (luo-connecting points, yuan-source points, the xi-cleft points, the lower-xiahe points, the horary-ben points, back-shu points, mu-front points)
• applications of the host-guest rule
• applications of the noon-midnight law
Zi Wu Liu Zhu Zhen Fa – Na Jia Fa (see screenshot 5)
This method integrates many energetic concepts of Chinese medicine, and the offered acupuncture points are most effective. Therefore, we call the Na Jia Fa points “Joker Points”.
Ling Gui Ba Fa – Original Style and Fei Teng Ba Fa – Simple Style (see screenshot 5)
The Ling Gui Ba Fa in its original style as well as in its simple style (called Fei Teng Ba Fa) use the eight extraordinary channels. Going over these channels we reach the yuan or constitutional level, thus we deal with the essential value of the essence-jing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.