Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
An incremental game with guns & time travel.
Your mission starts now! Collect gold, upgrade your click pistol & hire a team of elite sharp-shooters to help with defeating the enemies in this free clicker idle game. Not a fan of micro-transactions? Then this is the perfect game for you, since it has no micro-transactions or hidden fees.
1. Destroy cubes to collect gold.
2. Spend gold to upgrade your weapons.
3. Time Cubes appear at wave 100.
4. Spend Time Cubes on Artifacts.
5. Your team earns gold even when you're offline.
Features & Highlights:
- No micro-translations or hidden fees
- Unlockable Click Weapons
- Artifact & Augment skill tree lets you upgrade the way you want too
- 100 Achievements
- 5 Team Members
- Upgrade team from Rookie to Spec Ops
- 10 Active Abilities
- Over 85 unique voxel enemies
- 15 Arenas
- Cloud Save, Live Leaderboard & Stats at www.TimeGamers.com
What's New in Version 1.4.2
Update 1.4.2 - Timeline Summary
- Press the Time Warp button to see a bunch of new stats!
- Preparation for the Christmas Event (Starts Dec 1st)
Fun but app has issues
Fantastic clicker game. But the app has issues with syncing/idling when you leave the app without closing it. If you don't sync and force quit the app before leaving you often open up the app later to exactly the screen you left off at, and it will sync again before you can reset, which basically deletes any AFK progress you might have otherwise made.
a really good clicker
This game becomes fun the moment weapons start beating cubes for you (about a minute in), and it has enough replayability that it stays fun for a long long time. Upgrading in this is fun and rewarding.
A few months ago I discovered clickers and was taken in. This is one of the few that I'm still playing. :)
It seems the crashing issues have improved with the iPhone 7, however the "NaN" issues persist. Once one exceeds the maximum level, "max damage" is listed as "NaN" and, for the most part, advancement ceases. An actual number needs to be provided for those who have reached the maximum level, otherwise the game is pretty much over for those who have reached it.