• Simple and easy to use dashboard.
• Employees can clock in and out, add time sheet changes, and view their work schedule on-the-go.
• On-the-clock GPS tracking
• Intuitive user experience with lightning app speed.
• Automatic syncing; All data stored on the mobile app will sync seamlessly with your web-based account.
• Generate payroll reports directly from your mobile device.
• Send push notifications to individual employees, or your entire team
• Upload receipt images for company reimbursement tracking
• Add, delete and switch employee work schedules
• Robust employee task management system
SUPPORT, WE’RE HERE WHEN YOU NEED US
Our free customer support is available for every Time Clock Wizard user.
Phone: (866) 208-7618
PLUS, using the Time Clock Wizard Web dashboard, managers can:
• See who’s working and view their location in real time
• Manage paid time off, holiday, and vacation time
• Download, Print, Email and Export Reports into many types of formats for use with Quickbooks, Freshbooks and many other accounting systems
• Assign individual tasks for employees and monitor their progress
• Manage shifts and send employee schedules via email and SMS notification (text message)
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Do not update app!
Ever since the update, it will not allow me to clock-in or clock-out.
What happens: from the dashboard, I click the “clock in” button, a prompt pops up that just says “time clock wizard” with only an “OK” button to press with the prompt... No other options. No confirmation or anything that the app registered a clock-in. I thought maybe it still had clocked me in regardless, but I then checked my time card, and it did not register any sort of clock-in.
It also requires you to, not only enter an office location, but you also have to enter a note during the clock-in process now... Every time. Why would I ever need to make a note about clocking in? Either way, the app doesn’t work, but this would be an annoying requirement if the app DID actually work.
I was able to eventually log-in through the website, on a computer, and clock in... But again, when I went to clock out on the app, it said the same thing as when I tried to clock in. No clock-out confirmation, and despite how many times I would hit the clock out button, it would not actually register a clock out. Had to have my boss go in and manually edit my time card. Which he’s likely going to have to do every day until this glitch is fixed. Super.
Do not update!!
If only I could give it 0 stars
This has been the most frustrating, non-intuitive, confusing software I’ve used in a long time. Tons of bugs. Editing time sheets is a nightmare. Everything seems randomly “organized.”
The only way I’ve been able to navigate is by using the live chat 24-7 because the tutorials are useless.
The new app update is HORRIBLE. It no longer shows what your current time is. And every one of my employees has had to delete the app and redownload it after the update to get it to work.
Since upgrade terrible
I have not been able to consistently use since it updated. The first day it worked normal, then the next day I could not use, the screen scrolled but other features are useless. Uninstalled and reinstalled, first day fine, next day repeat of before... uninstall - reinstall, same thing... terrible terrible terrible. Before update, worked fine...is there a way I can download the last/most recent app before the update.
- Time Clock Wizard, Inc
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Time Clock Wizard, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.