By Sonic Vision Create Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Time does fly like an arrow. Time Counter tells you how much time has passed since such and such, or how much time there is until such and such, with units and events edited at your will. “Such and such” can be your birthday and birth time, to find how many seconds you have lived so far, or an important must-do schedule, or any event you may be looking forward to. This app will give your time a new meaning.
- There will be two event examples in the list, to start with.
- Tap the event item to change units, to months, hours, minutes, and so on.
- Swipe the event item to the right for full-screen view.
- Tap the number in the center of full-screen view to change units. The list view will change accordingly.
- You can lock the full-screen view by tapping the upper-left button. It disables the auto-lock feature of the device.
- Swipe the full-screen view to the left to return to list view.
- Swipe the event item to the left to display event settings. Here, you can set the title, date, time, color, and reminder.
- Reminder will alert you by flashing the item at a specified time. A notification message will appear if you are not using the application (You must enable notifications in the "Settings" app). Cancel reminder by tapping the switch to OFF in the event settings view.
- From the event settings view, swipe right to return to list view.
- Long press the list view to change to list editing mode.
- In the list editing mode, you can add, delete, and change order of events. To create a new event, swipe "ADD" item to the left.
- In the list editing mode, you can sort items by title, date, time, units displayed in thumbnail, and color.
- Long press to cancel list editing mode.
- In the list editing mode, tap the left button in the tool bar to display app settings panel. Here, you can set iCloud Sync, color of event title, thumbnail animation, and display of user guide.
- When iCloud Sync is ON, the local data is merged into iCloud data. When iCloud Sync is OFF, the local data is replaced by the iCloud data.
What's New in Version 2.1.4
- Misc. Improvements.
- Supports iOS 7.
- When there is no event, the list view holds list editing mode.
- Improvement of iCloud Sync.
- Bug fixed. (In the full-screen view, events might not be shown correctly.)
- In the full-screen view, events can be changed now by swiping up and down.
- Added 3 new colors.
- Bug fixed. (The thumbnail animation speed was not changed when the unit displayed in thumbnail was changed.)
- Improved swipe reaction.
Update: still one of the best TimeCounter apps that I've come across. I would still like to see the ability to change the size of the font and the color of it. Password protection would be nice to to keep prying eyes out of my business. Some other type of syncing would be nice too. Maybe Dropbox?
Good app! One of the better "counter" apps that I've tried. It would be nice to be able to change the font color and size. What I'd really like to see is the ability to password protect the app for those who would like to do so.
After a VERY SHORT learning curve, I found this app to be easy to use and very accurate. Perfect for my needs, I like to keep track of anniversary dates for multiple people, by year, month and day. THIS APP IS PERFECT !!
Upon further review…when the reminder is turned on it starts blinking … this must go it's very annoying …should have an option to shut of blinking. Also a way to export via text or email would be good.
Does the job
It does what it says. Useful and simple. Kinda want more color options but no big deal.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 18, 2013
- Version: 2.1.4
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Sonic Vision Create Inc.
- © 2009-2013 Sonic Vision Create Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.