Time It - A Simple Time Tracker
By Cube Studio Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Check your time spending in a day, and learn from how you spend your time.
Time It is a simple time tracking app that helps your time management efficiently.
It helps you concentrate on your work, reduce wasting time, and improve your productivity.
Time your daily life, and see where your time goes!
- Log your working hours, study time, or just wasting time. That’s enough for Time It to provide insight of your time usage. This simple task will change your life more than you expect.
- If you are trying Pomodoro technique, Time It is also a good choice. Time It provides everything you need including a stopwatch, various kinds of time statistics, and intuitive daily overview.
- Don’t worry about battery consumption. Time It is optimized for not influencing on system performance and battery consumption of your phone.
- Simple and easy to use timer
- Intuitive daily overview
- Meaningful weekly/monthly charts and stats
- Widgets for direct control on today extension
What's New in Version 1.1
- Today extension is now available. Time your daily life more easier.
- Now you can see past days on overview.
- UI Improvements.
I love this App and use it everyday due to its simplicity. Other time tracking tools are overloaded with options and this one does exactly what it needs to do and nothing more: It tracks the hours you spend on various activities (of your choice) throughout the day. Simple.
I only wish you could save your data in their cloud. I'd even pay for that if it was a pro feature or something. More than once I had to reboot or restore my phone and lost some data - of course this is my fault for not backing it up - but a data backup service would truly make this App the best.
This is by far the easiest time tracking app I have worked with. The simplicity makes it sing. That being said I do have an additional feature request :)
It would be great to have the option to have some sort of audio feedback like a bell that could go off after certain intervals, like 30 mins or an hour. This way it would be easy to mimic a pomodoro set up without losing track of how long you have been working.
Minimalist, intuitive, and great design overall
Most other apps I looked at are way too complicated. This app really nailed down the essence of time tracking: timing, classifying and stats.
You simply start a timer either in app or in the extremely useful Today widget, and pick a category only after you stop it.
The app also includes only the most important features with no frivolous distractions. You can pause, manage categories, view daily/weekly pie chart stats, modify after-the-fact or add time slice manually without timer.
Everything is well designed and easy on your eyes. UI is well thought out and easy to use. I hope this app gets an Apple Watch update as well!