Time Lapse Plus for iOS. Simple and robust time lapse app. Create amazing time-lapse video with ease. Perfect for casual user with easy to use control panel.
Create advance time lapse video with control over color and motion.
- Delay on start up so capture session does not begin immediately to prevent camera shake.
- Start Stop on user demand.
- Highest resolution Image save by default.
- Photo are save immediately so you won't lose data accidentally.
- Photo are save to internal storage for external editing [access files via iTunes].
- Remaining Shot countdown info show on capture view.
- Double Tap to lock/unlock focus point and exposure.
- Option to show Grid Guide.
- Option to Dim screen for battery saving.
- Front or Back camera support.
- Able to show capture image in small frame for reference.
- Simple UI and Easy to Use.
- Rename, Duplicate or Delete Project.
- Project show detail such as total photos capture and project capture date.
- Show total Projects.
- Highest resolution video up to 4K [Devices with 12MPx and above].
- Able to set movie frame rate FPS from 1-60
- Set Video size from HD, fHD to 4K [Devices with 12MPx camera only]
- Set Video style with 8 preset styles and one custom style.
- Set Video Motion with 10 motion presets styles and one custom motion define by user.
- Movie render info is display for better understanding on video length for render output.
- Edit first frame and last frame style and movie clip play with style changing.
- Edit Exposure, Temperature, Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Shadow, Highlight, Vibrance, Sharpness and Blur level by touch and slice.
- eg. you can create a clip start with black and white and end up with color by set the saturation for first frame into 0 and saturation for last frame to 60.
- You can combine all available parameter to create any desire color effect.
- Set Frame size and position for first frame and last frame so the clip will have camera panning / zooming view.
- Frame are set within allowing margin to avoid quality drop for render clip.
- Drag to set position and pinch to set frame size.
- eg. for zooming effect, set big frame for first frame and small frame for last frame. Render clip will have an effect zooming to target point effect.
- eg. for camera panning effect [left to right], set frame position to the left for first frame and frame position to the right for last frame. Render clip will have an effect similar to panning view.
- You can combine both zooming and panning to create any desire effect.
*This is a universal app that work for both iPhone and iPad.
Thanks for your support and do visit nitrio.com for more apps for your iOS devices.
- Update for Newest Devices
- Minor UI Update
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.