"The graphics are superb" - AllAboutCasualGame.com
"So pretty..." - CasualGameGuides.com
FANTASTIC HIDDEN OBJECT PUZZLE ADVENTURE GAME FROM THE CREATORS OF ENIGMATIS AND GRIM LEGENDS!
Time Mysteries 3: The Final Enigma is the epic finale to the time-travelling adventure series. In the face of the looming magical cataclysm, Ester Ambrose has to fight to save her future once again.
Destroying Viviana's crystal tomb was supposed to turn Ester Ambrose's fight against evil powers into nothing more than a distant echo of her past, a faint memory of a nightmare never to befall her again.
However, the most difficult and dangerous, but also the most fascinating, part of the story is yet to begin for the Ambrose family heiress. To save the future, she has to face the past on another journey through time and space.
• A portable time machine – change the history to your will
• 26 unique mini-games and 17 hidden-object scenes
• 42 atmospheric, hand-painted locations
• Time manipulation puzzles
• Possibility to replay Hidden Object Scenes and mini-games
+++ MORE ARTIFEX MUNDI GAMES ! +++
Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child
Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt
Queen's Quest 3: The End of Dawn
The Secret Order 5: The Buried Kingdom
Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery
+++ WE ARE HERE +++
Minor Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Puzzles, puzzles,, puzzles!
The graphics are decent, storyline is reasonable, but the best part is all the contuinal puzzles and mini-games! Some are within other puzzles (including small puzzles within object searches) and keeps on going beyond when I expected it was all over. Very nicely put together for many hours of happy occupation!
Another Great Game from Artifex Mundi
Another enjoyable game from A.M. Not too difficult. Nice twist, bouncing around in time…I have to remember to check the map and click time period or I won’t see the next challenge. The games are good and not as difficult as some I’ve played…whew, thanks. As usual, graphics are very good, if cartoony. Story line is adequate. Good, long lasting fun.
this game is really good
- Artifex Mundi S.A.
- 620.3 MB
- OS X 10.7.4 or later
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 Artifex Mundi
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.