Time to Enjoy
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
How many times have you wished you could find fun things to do in a matter of seconds using your iPhone? Well now you can – ‘Time to Enjoy’ let’s you ‘search the world for fun events’ right from your iPhone! What makes this app different? We search for fun things to do during the exact time you are available.
Right now we provide events that are published in U.S., Canada and Europe but we are working on coverage around the globe. Regardless of where a user is located, Time to Enjoy can be downloaded as it is essential for travelers visiting U.S., Canada and Europe. No need for travel guides, you can have your itinerary all planned out in your calendar prior to visit, or during your visit.
Discover Events from your Calendar
• 'Time to Enjoy' displays your calendar to make it a powerful search engine that allows you to find fun events based on your available time.
• 'Time to Enjoy' identifies your current location or you can choose any city you want to search. In U.S. you can use ZIP code to set your location.
• You can set the search radius from walking distance of 200’, or driving up to 50 miles
• Learn about each event in detail, play trailer for movies, see venue events, purchase tickets
• Find the location or directions to the event
• Add event to any of your calendars, Time to Enjoy supports multiple calendars
• View added events in both native iPhone calendar or Time To Enjoy app
NEW: Publish Events on the go with Time to Enjoy
• Add Events with our publishing tool in minutes on the go.
• Manage all Events in one place - edit, publish, cancel events.
• Keep your customers engaged with our built in Time to Enjoy social - create your following and keep them up to date about your upcoming events.
NEW: Time to Enjoy Social
• Share events with you followers, comment, like, invite your friends with time to enjoy
Filter and Personalize event discovery
• Use the filter to quickly add or subtract event categories you are only interested in
• Personalize your search by setting your event category preferences (powerful feature)
• Share events right from Time to Enjoy with Email, SMS, Facebook or Twitter
• Share event links with anyone even non iPhone users
• If recipient of shared event has 'Time to Enjoy' installed, they can discover event conveniently in 'Time to Enjoy' and quickly add event to their calendar.
Rich source of events
• ‘Time to Enjoy’ is powered by eventful.com, a leader in data event aggregation with over 1 million events each month, and Tribune Media Services, who provides all the movie show times in the US. ‘Time to Enjoy’ team is committed to adding more relevant data from many different sources.
• Our team is serious about the customer experience. If there is anything you don’t like, or have ideas how to make our app even more awesome, please, click on 'Feedback' from any of the screens.
• iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch must have iOS 5.0 or later
• Requires active Wi-Fi or cellular data connection to use the search functionality.
• Please note that the iPod touch does not have a built in GPS and therefore cannot locate your position accurately.
What's New in Version 2.3
Time to Enjoy 2.3 is a minor upgrade:
- search UI issues on iOS6 version
- fixed crashes
- improved Twitter/Facebook integration
When i try to register it ask if my email address is correct and then does nothing. I tried to send an email to their support email address and the email could not be delivered. I tried to call their 877 phone number during Pacific business time and their was no response.
The concept is good--and working via your calendar is convenient. If the Personalize Your Search feature worked, I'd use this. But it doesn't save my choices, so it's not helpful. It shows me only music venues while I need to see museums and kid activities.
You must sign up to access the app, but when I go to sign up (w/o facebook) it asks me if my email is correct then does nothing...
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Nov 25, 2013
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: uTemporis.com
- © 2012 uTemporis Inc. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.