Timecard Pro - Hours & Work Schedule Timesheet Tracking with Invoices
By Eveleigh Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Version 2.0 Available Now!!
Now more handsomer, faster, and even more feature packed than ever (New Invoice Section*!).
Timecard Pro is a multi-use app to keep track of your hours worked and your work schedule. It's great for freelance workers, employers to track their employees, or for anyone who wants to see a live view of how much money they're earning. The possibilities of utilizing the app are endless.
Simply add your Job(s) or employees, and then clock in and out whenever needed. At the end of your pay period, you can export your timecards and email a report to your boss or client. Need to clock into multiple jobs, and have a different hourly rate for each? Not a problem, Timecard Pro can handle all of this, without breaking a sweat.
What our users are saying:
"I love it...Life is easy now"
"Top Notch, Solid, & Reliable...Click & Forget"
"Design and Navigation Success!"
Universal application: Purchase once, use on both your iPhone and iPad.
- Easy to use, intuitive interface. Simple, single touch "Clock in/Clock Out" dial for on-the-go time tracking.
- Calendar section allows you to add your work shifts, with pop-up push reminders for when you work, as well as the ability to manually add timecards, and view all of the days you worked or have work scheduled.
- Users: Add unlimited users within the app, all with their own separate data. Protect each user data with a password lock.
- Reports page lets you export multiple Pay Periods, regardless of job, all in the same email with Text, CSV, and PDF export options.
- 2 Data Backup options, including Email Export, and a built-in 'Restore Data' section.
- Main display shows money earned, clocked-in time, and how many hours you've worked.
- Use the menu button on the homepage, to quickly select the job/employee you need to clock into.
- Clock into multiple jobs/employees at the same time.
- Icon badge indicator shows how many jobs you're currently clocked into without having to open the app.
- Set up a different hourly rate for each job.
- Calculate both daily and weekly overtime hours at the same time.
- Remain clocked in, even if you turn your phone off! No need to keep the app open.
- Manually add individual days that you’ve missed.
- Manually edit timecards to change clocked in/out times, add notes, etc...
- Add notes for each job or day, and include them in your exported timecard (setting turned on by default).
- Change Currency Symbol for your specific region.
- Passcode lock: require a passcode to access app.
- Automatic 24hr mode detected.
- Manually sync data between multiple devices, using the backup options.
- 2 themes (Dark or Light).
- Updated and optimized for iOS 9.
And many MANY more features to come!
- Completely designed for the iPad, in landscape mode. With a split screen multi-task feature, you can constantly see the home page on the left to clock in/out of jobs as needed, while you navigate the rest of the app on the right side of the screen.
- Invoices: Create invoices from pay periods, and manually add items (expenses, mileage, etc...). A beautifully designed invoice will be created, in which a PDF version can be emailed, printed, saved to your Dropbox, or shared.
Note to Employers:
Employers can add Employees under the "Jobs" page instead of entering job names. You can then use the menu from the Home Page to select your employee once they arrive at work, just like a 'job'. Each employee can be set up with a different hourly rate, having their own timecards, etc...
We love to hear your suggestions!!
Without your ideas, we can't shape this app into what YOU need.
Please email us at: email@example.com
**Before leaving negative feedback, please contact us to see if we can help you with your concerns. Emails are typically responded within 24 hours.
What's New in Version 2.0.4
- Fixes an issue where breaks were displaying date/time incorrectly.
If you're loving Timecard Pro, leaving a positive 5-star review in the App Store is a huge help! :)
Keeping track of hours!
I work a full time job and also do repairs on the side. The Timecard Pro app has been a huge help in the way of keeping track of hours. When ever I do an odd job for someone I keep track of it on here. When I go to my regular job and punch in. I also punch in on the app. To help make sure my pay check is where it's suppose to be at the end of every pay period. Plus when ever there's something of questionable nature I'm told to do or my badge doesn't work on the company clock. I can make a note of it in the app for when it comes up later on what time I clocked in. It's an easy to use app and very useful in many different ways. Whether you're keeping track of multiple employees or just making sure you know about what you should be grossing every pay period.
Beautiful app, would like more features.
The app is very athletically pleasing, however there are a few features that I would find that seem to be lacking.
For one, I would like to see the ability to round to the nearest minute. My employer does not keep track of the seconds worked, as such, there are huge discrepancies when trying to keep track of what I am going to be paid. A workaround for this is to edit time after I clock in and move it back and forwards but I feel like it should be implemented natively.
Secondly, I can't quite seem to figure out how to edit pay periods for time cards that have already been put in. For example, when a pay period that started May 27 didn't get unactivated the pay period beginning on the 10th Will not get used and when you set it to be the active the time cards after that date don't get transferred over. I would like there to be a way to transfer time cards over to new pay period.
Lastly, they do not answer support emails. I have emailed them three times about a quirk I have been in the app needing a resolution to no avail.
Awesome and very reliable
I really like this app. I had some difficulties at first but emailed them, got a response right away and no probs since. It's very handy for verifying that I'm being paid what I worked because we don't have time cards.(we swipe our badges so I can't verify times)& with this I can and email it to myself! The only thing I have to remember is to clock in and out!:)
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 27, 2015
- Version: 2.0.4
- Size: 25.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Eric Knoblock
- © Eric Knoblock 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock Invoices$2.99