Timecode+ : cameraman utility & the simple way to log time codes in sync with your camera shots
By Danny Ricciotti
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Timecode+ was designed by professional cameramen and producers as a simple way to log notes during a shoot with your iPhone or iPad in sync with your camera(s) timecode.
Sync the app with your camera timecode (or use the running time-of-day preset to jam your cameras) and start generating timecode markers and notes with one simple click. After you've wrapped a shoot, scene, or interview, email your notes as a CSV file (excel spreadsheet) to use during post.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Set the timer to match the timecode on your camera.
- Press the marker button every time you have an interesting shot.
- Write a note for the marker or use one of the 'quick note' buttons above the keyboard
• Manually with keypad
• With clock time
• Custom set FPS
• Customize the 'Quick Notes' that you use most often when logging
What's New in Version 2.6.0
Introducing BIG timecodes! Now you can tap on the timecode clock to display the timecode as full screen.
- Export as TSV instead of CSV. This is better as Timecodes with commas were not exporting correctly.
- Share using apps other than Mail, such as to Notes or even Twitter!
- New option in settings to reverse the chronological order in which notes are exported.
Email me with your thoughts! It's great to see feedback!
Super Helpful App
I produce Reality Shows and Documentaries. This app has helped out tremendously in the field, makes end of day hot sheets a breeze. It's so easy to jot a note and it's automatically time stamped Time of day. You can export it out as an excel file which is also helpful. Developer is super friendly and listens to suggestions. The app is only getting better!!
I highly recommend this APP! Makes taking field notes a breeze. If you're an AP or logger you need this app! Only wish there was a desktop version.
I work in remote areas like on the Bering Sea shooting Deadliest Catch, Where internet isn't available. It would be super awesome if there was an alternate way to get the notes from iPhone to laptop without needing internet or email.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 20, 2016
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Ricciotti
- © Danny Ricciotti
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Mode$4.99