By Pixelbleed LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Timecop is a simple, yet robust, time tracking utility in your status bar.
* Customizable hotkeys to quickly switch between projects
* View what you worked on by day, week, month or a custom time period
* Go back and edit time recorded
* Organize your projects as tasks and group them later
* Recognizes idle time and allows applying that time to any defined project/task
* Export your time as a .CSV
* Integrates with Harvest and Basecamp Classic services...
* Basecamp Classic integration currently only works with trackable tasks.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
* Stability fixes..
Just what I needed
As a student, I spend a lot of time working at my computer, and even more time at my computer not working (when I probably should be). I wanted an easy way to keep track of how much time I was spending on each of my classes and how much time I was spending on other stuff. This app is functional, easy to use, and does exactly what i need it to.
Overall a good app that I use often. However, if it had two features it would be perfect. Namely, the ability to automaticially stop recording your time via option if 1. your screensaver is on and most importantly, 2. stop recording time when the computer goes to sleep. Otherwise, I find myself having to manually compute my time anyway when I try to correct it after accidently failing to "clock out".
Did the research, ended with Timecop.
I did a bunch of research for a time tracking app that offered just what I needed and enter timecop. It's a great app with some super essential features that keep it simple yet robust. It gets a 5 star when: The UI is not as laggy, the UI can be more customized, and has iPhone support. All in all, I use it everyday and it works great.